“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll chalk this up as a cheap insurance signing before a tough month with a shytload of road games. Taj is a good dude, but not a good enough player to take anyone's minutes at this juncture. I'm cool with it until I see otherwise.
Taj will play more minutes in a game then Simms does before the month is over. Quote me on that

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
When it happens, I'll trash Thibs. But for the time being; I picture Hartenstein around 30 mpg, and Sims getting what's left unless he fouls himself out those opportunities.

You sign Taj because he knows the system, knows Thibs, knows his role and has a relationship with most of the group already.

Bet money (because that's all the Knicks are to me right now) Sims will be on the bench watching good ol 67 take his minutes.

Never change, Knicks. Never change.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
it’s disgusting how ya’ll are talking about Haliburton now and I been saying this for years…… disgusting.

Nothing can be done, at this point but next draft if I get pissed they skip on someone trust me they probably fukked up.
Yea. I believe i was on board with drafting him but was scared he’d be another Frank. I didn’t see this coming at all. And honestly, i think it’s a bit over hyped anyway on some “new flavor of the month” shyt. He still has ALOT to prove but it’s interesting to see how happy the league is to push him into the spotlight that Ja Morant left. Even down to the dad at courtside stuff.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea. I believe i was on board with drafting him but was scared he’d be another Frank. I didn’t see this coming at all. And honestly, i think it’s a bit over hyped anyway on some “new flavor of the month” shyt. He still has ALOT to prove but it’s interesting to see how happy the league is to push him into the spotlight that Ja Morant left. Even down to the dad at courtside stuff.
i didn’t even think of that, but that is exactly what is going on. That’s sick when you think about it