“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta run plays for a player like grimes. He's not really a player who scores naturally within da offense. He has flashes here and there but overall i dont think its his game. He's obsessed with that pump fake and drive. Donte is better at picking his spots.

The problem is these guys don't respect him enough to run plays for him, and he's not assertive enough to ask for it.

Anyway, we 6-1 in our last 7 and 4 of our 5 losses came with when RJ was out. The other loss was on opening night and we were clearly cheated.

They scared now :blessed:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You gotta run plays for a player like grimes. He's not really a player who scores naturally within da offense. He has flashes here and there but overall i dont think its his game. He's obsessed with that pump fake and drive. Donte is better at picking his spots.

The problem is these guys don't respect him enough to run plays for him, and he's not assertive enough to ask for it.

Anyway, we 6-1 in our last 7 and 4 of our 5 losses came with when RJ was out. The other loss was on opening night and we were clearly cheated.

fukk around and get Grimes to 15ppg its scary hours.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Yup. Get him in motion with picks like Warriors or Miami Grimes is lethal:picard:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Here are just two names I want to mention forr guy I think the Knicks could draft (if they draft…..): Cody Williams and his team mate Tristan Da Silva out of Colorado.

Hella early, but that’s why I am just mentioning names in case anyone is interested.
6’8” and 6’9”… I see the vision… :obama: