“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
"There are three things that are certain in life; Death, Taxes and early season hot takes from clown ass haters." - A homeless knicka outside on Penn Station with a Christmas Melo Knicks Jersey

YOUR 2023-2024 NEW YORK KNICKS
wkkgqsdqko7flfqqxkfq.jpg

SCHEDULE
2023-2024-Printable-New-York-Knicks-Schedule.png

16th Man Roster

@ThaBronxBully

@Big Blue @Daniel.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick

@g-ice
@dave @Miles Davis @storyteller @Wargames @RickyGQ @ISO @Cory MBA @The War Report @Frump @23barretcity @N.Y. State of Mind @ProlificLurker @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @ikbm @Ironman @radio rahiem @JMurder @Derek Lee @ExodusNirvana @obarth @ogc163 @A.V. @Kitsch @Playa_Wit_A_Passport @No_bammer_weed @Esco @GhostoftheMan @BAMBA @mbewane @Danie84 @seemorecizzy @Henryflo1 @qnsfinest @Illuminatos @K-Deini @A-Train @Rev @KnickstapeCity @Carolina Slim @nyknick @Piffiztheanswer @talkofnewyork @tru_m.a.c @Typical Knicks Fan @Raw Lyrics @mvp_status @TOAD99 @Ty-Fife @WaveMolecules @Stop_It_5 @UnKasasGlasses @kurt @okgoodnotgreat @Shogun @YaBoy @K-ZOE @qnsfinest @Serious @neph27 @FishNGrits @Tim Dripcan @No..Money..Mo..Problems @OsO @SithLawd @The Fukin Prophecy @pimpineasy @Crown Bearer @SAJ!! @PIFF101 @Harleminthe80s

@El Jefe

@Knicksman20

@Hawaiian Punch
Y am I not on this list kind sir?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lowkey Deuce could develop into a better Bruce Brown/Marcus Smart type player. I really hope he can carve out regular minutes for himself.
I think/hope he's able to co-exist with Kolek. They have complimentary skillsets, but that's a crazy undersized backcourt unfortunately. The thing that gives me some hope is that Kolek will NEED a high-level defender to pair with in the backcourt, and Deuce's 6'9 wingspan helps.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think/hope he's able to co-exist with Kolek. They have complimentary skillsets, but that's a crazy undersized backcourt unfortunately. The thing that gives me some hope is that Kolek will NEED a high-level defender to pair with in the backcourt, and Deuce's 6'9 wingspan helps.
:wow: And a 12 inch dikk I’m hoping. Next season will separate the men from the boys pause.