“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Best defensive center in the league until he hard to guard Embiid and Turner in the playoffs.... I fukk with IHart but he might as well had signed with Bolivia the way he was getting mixed up In the playoffs
Embiid cooks everyone until he himself mentally chokes and the stretch big man is something no one has solved.

It’s not about that it’s about his team defense. Bruh gone though it’s over.

Don’t even know why him being Mitch is a hot take him having success in singular games in certain matchups doesn’t make him better than someone else lmfao. He doesn’t have Hartenstein’s floater, dribble hand off game, passing and he was not the better rim protector last season, he wasn’t even available.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm fine with him leaving. Wish he could stay but it is what it is. He's a dog but he got cooked in the post season. The "better than mitch" is where I have a problem
Mitch would have gotten cooked by Turner too tbf. I think Mitch is better but it's so close I have no problem with anyone who thinks iHart is the better center. He's certainly better for the Knicks than Mitch is.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I wouldn’t be opposed to swapping Randle and KAT if he doesn’t show out in the playoffs this year.
This.

Randle the homie but he ain't a good consistent defender (neither is KAT) and the team needs height and a spacer for Villanueva.

He just compliments them better. OG can fill Randles shoes.