q0D3TG8.jpg

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Taco Bell nacho doritos
Green ketchup

Oreo cereal

Doritos- they have those doritos taco shells in my city
green ketchup- I bought that and I was the only one who would eat it. I'm not sad it got discontinued though. After a while the green color got to me. It looked like mold on certain foods, so I stopped eating also.

My addition:
1. They used to make packaged cookies like the one below. I brought them to school as a snack and someone stole them. Pissed me off :fire::angry::bustback:Never found out who did it. And not to long after that they got discontinued.
dc9a3f869c87b07d346ae55eddeea6c1--hershey-kiss-cookies-christmas-cookie-recipes.jpg

2. They had some jello pudding mix that you add a few scoops to a bowl of milk, stirred it up and put in the fridge for a few minutes and have instant personal size servings.

3.Hamburger Helper microwavable packets
hamburgerhelpersamples.JPG

Last edited:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
The BK Shaq Pack :blessed:

Yo I love that combo meal. That sourdough bread with the bacon and cheese. Everything was big. Big fries, big drink and the burger with the sourdough bread. I used to get it all the time. But I ordered it one time and my mom & aunts food came but they told me to pull over and wait and they'll bring it out to us. Then 1 worker came out and said that they were out of the sourdough bread and do I want something else. I said no. We already paid and already gave me my drink. Then another worker came out and said they found the bread and my food would be right out.

shaqpack.jpg

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they still make a lot of these snacks...need to hit rite aid/walgreens or dollar stores