Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Mixture of both.

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This, I have over 400 standard and 4K blu-rays, will continue to buy as long as they are produced. I need my Dolby Atmos surround sound bit for bit.

Those early atmos Marvel titles are trash.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
What are you talking about my breh? :dwillhuh:
My bad, I forgot about your post.

I don't really trust digital services like that. Anything on any digital service can be changed without even notifying you (they will notify you, but not all the details), something might happen and you might not be able to download a game or a movie, or a video you wanted, and never get it again. Perfect example is the PT demo. If you have it on your hard drive, you can still play it to this day, but once it's gone, it's gone forever. You can own the game, the movie, whatever, but if they take it off their store if they wanted or needed to, you can't get it back. You can't do nothing about it. I'm not saying Sony or Microsoft will do it, they will lost consumers and that would scare everybody, but it's always possible.

I'm not saying physical copies are magical. shyt can get lost, damaged, broken, etc, but it goes both ways between digital and physical.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My bad, I forgot about your post.

I don't really trust digital services like that. Anything on any digital service can be changed without even notifying you (they will notify you, but not all the details), something might happen and you might not be able to download a game or a movie, or a video you wanted, and never get it again. Perfect example is the PT demo. If you have it on your hard drive, you can still play it to this day, but once it's gone, it's gone forever. You can own the game, the movie, whatever, but if they take it off their store if they wanted or needed to, you can't get it back. You can't do nothing about it. I'm not saying Sony or Microsoft will do it, they will lost consumers and that would scare everybody, but it's always possible.

I'm not saying physical copies are magical. shyt can get lost, damaged, broken, etc, but it goes both ways between digital and physical.
PC gaming has been all digital for like 15 years now. I have 1600 digital games on steam, and not one of them has ever been made to not work. Even games that get taken off the platform for whatever reason are still downloadable.

That PT shyt is a fluke. As far as I know, no other game in existence has been erased like that.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm a mixture of both.

I'm so low on space I have gone digital a lot recently. ( I copped digital versions of Infinity War and Thor: Rag and even Coco, but for flicks I loved like Black Panther I get the disc)

However for my favorite catalog titles I'll always cop them on 4K disc. And since I'm replacing the old blu-ray its not taking up any of my limited space.

I'm not worried about the whole "what if one company goes under" deal due to all the major studios being part of Movies Anywhere.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
PC gaming has been all digital for like 15 years now. I have 1600 digital games on steam, and not one of them has ever been made to not work. Even games that get taken off the platform for whatever reason are still downloadable.

That PT shyt is a fluke. As far as I know, no other game in existence has been erased like that.
So you can play all 1600 games from steam without starting steam?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So you can play all 1600 games from steam without starting steam?
Yup, if I wanted to. You just play the game from the folder. I like the steam program though. It organizes everything nicely