Disappeared/Ousted Chinese Foreign Minister had been outed by his side piece on social media

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all silly on here. She’s fine. Was just in China a few days ago. Stayed at the best hotel in the country. Her room was next to mine. Was in bed one night chilling. I heard a knock on the wall. I knocked backed. Heard giggling. I became furious. Told her to come giggle in my face. And lo and behold there she was. Outside my door. Looking devilishly seductive. In a silky dress that accentuated her every curve. I let her in. And the rest is history.
lowkey , are you actually this breh? I knew he was a coli Poster . :mjlol:

230719122628-01-travis-king.jpg

Now i know why china handed you back to us after the koreans were done with you:russ:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey , are you actually this breh? I knew he was a coli Poster . :mjlol:

230719122628-01-travis-king.jpg

Now i know why china handed you back to us after the koreans were done with you:russ:
Breh breh I’ll have you assassinated. I said China. Not no damn North Korea. Pm me your apology by 9am tomorrow or get ready to swim with fishes.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Like I said before…no one really is content being #2.

No one told her being a whore doesn’t count 🤷🏾‍♀️
This is not about being number 2. She was number2 for years. Being number 2 of such a powerful man is enough.

The problem is that he ghosted her when he reached the top the pyramid. That's why she crashed out.

The second most powerful country disappeared what in the US would be considered the 4th in line of succession like it was nothing. :wow:
He was powerful, but not that powerful. The power structure in China is not the same as in the US. Was dude part of the Standing Committee of the Politburo? I don't think so.

But since people are saying he was close to XI, it means he was on his way up. He got his future destroyed over triggered and dumb p*ssy. SAD.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is not about being number 2. She was number2 for years. Being number 2 of such a powerful man is enough.

The problem is that he ghosted her when he reached the top the pyramid. That's why she crashed out.

He was powerful, but not that powerful. The power structure in China is not the same as in the US. Was dude part of the Standing Committee of the Politburo? I don't think so.

But since people are saying he was close to XI, it means he was on his way up. He got his future destroyed over triggered and dumb p*ssy. SAD.
But…that essentially proves my point. Number 2 can get dropped like a bad habit and ignored like she and that child never existed.

The wife cannot. He can walk away, sure, but she exits with dignity and children who are recognized by society.

The mistress and that seed are relegated to the shadows.

Most men don’t handle outside kids like Arnold Schwarzenegger 🤣

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
But…that essentially proves my point. Number 2 can get dropped like a bad habit and ignored like she and that child never existed.

The wife cannot. He can walk away, sure, but she exits with dignity and children who are recognized by society.

Yes, but she still accepted being number 2 for years. Also, she was more of a side chick than a real number 2.

In China, Korea and in some countries in Africa, rich/powerful men have semi-official number 2 that assume that position for years. They just have less status than the official wife, butt they are above mere sidekick of the month. And as long as the man got bread, many women are ready to take it. Of course, some of them will stay plotting to have the number 1 spot or to put their kid in the first line, but that's what women do. But some other will play they position as long as the man is providing.

It's something that don't really exist in the West.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Y’all silly on here. She’s fine. Was just in China a few days ago. Stayed at the best hotel in the country. Her room was next to mine. Was in bed one night chilling. I heard a knock on the wall. I knocked backed. Heard giggling. I became furious. Told her to come giggle in my face. And lo and behold there she was. Outside my door. Looking devilishly seductive. In a silky dress that accentuated her every curve. I let her in. And the rest is history.
You said she had curves.......that's where your story went off the rails breh......:ufdup:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Yes, but she still accepted being number 2 for years. Also, she was more of a side chick than a real number 2.

In China, Korea and in some countries in Africa, rich/powerful men have semi-official number 2 that assume that position for years. They just have less status than the official wife, butt they are above mere sidekick of the month. And as long as the man got bread, many women are ready to take it. Of course, some of them will stay plotting to have the number 1 spot or to put their kid in the first line, but that's what women do. But some other will play they position as long as the man is providing.

It's something that don't really exist in the West.

I used to live and work in China and the whole mistress thing goes back thousands of years obviously.

The way it was explained to me was that a lot of elites in business and politics have #2 chicks but the cultural rules are

1. The chick stays in the shadows and does not embarrass the wife

2. Side chick kids have no part in inheriting generational wealth unless dad slips them some cash on the side to shut up

3. If the wife knows (and sadly often does) she must have a BANGING public persona. I mean the husband has to make sure she lives in luxury with hot clothes, $1k shoes, $10k handbags, cars, cribs, etc. so at least outwardly she looks like she is the prototype

Also since Chinese TV news is mostly state owned or controlled, the anchor girls (and guys) been banging Communist Party officials...sometimes whether they like it or not. ☹️