Dirty french paris fukks assault Ayesha Curry and her baby and French šŸ½ do nothing to help

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Wait didn't she want attention or something like that.
Nah but fr tho Curry my boy don't be touching his fukking wife. Man's the greatest shooter of all time ā²ļø

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
French cacs are known to be barbarians, her and her husband being celebrities is the only thing stopping them cops from allowing them to continue mugging her.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Lemme chill :mjlol: I'm sure they were glad to get the hell on tho. From what I understand French hospitality is nonexistent. They're notorious for speaking in French only, evem if they understand wjat you're saying and Steph overstayed his welcome by like 15 points

nikka Steph was walking around that arena after the game like he was 97 Jay-Z, y'all had to see this mans face

And he was waving his flag like he was in a YG music video for at least 10 minutes

I'm not saying Ayesha and them deserved that because they didn't, but chill out, you ain't in LA breh and you not with them

These light skin nikka tactics don't sit right everywhere

:mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Them mfā€™s donā€™t play about their sports :mjlol:

Naw but in all seriousness, hope they find who did it and hold them accountable

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikka Steph was walking around that arena after the game like he was 97 Jay-Z, y'all had to see this mans face

And he was waving his flag like he was in a YG music video for at least 10 minutes

I'm not saying Ayesha and them deserved that because they didn't, but chill out, you ain't in LA breh and you not with them

These light skin nikka tactics don't sit right everywhere

:mjlol:
Dirty frenchie confirmed :scust:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
That's fukked up, Ayesha looks shaken:francis:Paris is rough, actual Parisians are very in different nature from the way the city is marketed. No doubt some losers, deliberately targeted them after the game.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz just talking and have no clue what's going on.

These celebrities don't give a fck about you.
Wouldn't piss on you, If u needed a cup of piss... Or were on fire

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That's fukked up, Ayesha looks shaken:francis:Paris is rough, actual Parisians are very in different nature from the way the city is marketed. No doubt some losers, deliberately targeted them after the game.

La Haine came out almost 30 years ago if folks want to see a real representation of Paris