Dirtsheets fukkery Appreciation thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As much as we all feast with Cokeboy's actions every week. We should also give major props to all the #fukkery wrestling sites give us every day. The biggest and dumbest discussions come from shady reports and wild guesses some dude tries to pass as "inside info".

People believing stuff only when is in favor of wrestlers they stan.

People posting ratings/buyrates when it serves their purpose and going ghost when shyt doesn't look good.

People getting confused at the "this might happen, but at the same time it may not" #fukkery The Meltz has mastered in the last couple of years.

shyt's worthy of :cokeboy: twisted mind when you think about it.

Feel free to post post or current examples of this under appreciated kind of #fukkery :ahh:

- WWE officials had been building towards a mixed tag match with John Cena and AJ Lee vs. Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler but with Tamina Snuka being introduced into the storyline, she may end up being Ziggler's partner.

Read more: Backstage News On John Cena And AJ Teaming Up, Photo Of CM Punk And Lita On Thanksgiving - WrestlingInc.com

:ahh:

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
#DirtSheetfukkery Bring back memories of being temporarily banned from making comments on a certain site.

- A source close to WWE developmental was under the impression that something changed with TNA's lawsuit against WWE last week as Ric Flair was in Florida telling people that he felt better than he had in a long time and he was ready to get back to working with WWE again. We noted last week that Flair was in town visiting his daughter, NXT Diva Charlotte, and apparently he was also in town for some kind of sports convention.

Read more: Ric Flair Ready To Return To WWE?, Latest Promo For Fandango, The Shield On Twitter - WrestlingInc.com

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The "this will likely happen, but don't be surprised if it doesn't" shyt always kills me :dead: I swear they're just trolling. I feel bad for the peeps that take it seriously, getting their hopes up like that :laugh:

n520yh.jpg

zso48m.gif

video.gif

That's my WWE fans :to:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/1As4UVCkkKk]Hulk Hogan burns a copy of the Observer - YouTube[/ame]

Lucci Vee

Lucks For Losers
Daps
Reppin
LA
- CM Punk tweeted a message on afternoon indicating that he might be injured. Knowing his tweet would get websites like this one buzzing.
“I am getting X-rays. Thought you should know. @davemeltzerWON #scoop”

Last edited by a moderator:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Back in like 2001-2002, the internet rumor websites would have some sort of ridiculous hyperlinks to link to other wrestling websites.

Hyperlinks like,
"Macho Man caught doing what to who backstage?"
"Goldberg spotted in Stamford, Connecticut airport with Vince?"
"Stephanie McMahon caught backstage kissing who?"

And of course, they'd all just be bogus just to get people to click the links so they can get ad money. :pachaha:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how about:

Sources say WWE is set to repackage Brodus Clay as a monster heel.

The plan at this time is to re-introduce him as 'Tugboat' and play him off as the son of WWE Legend, Fred Ottoman. They were considering calling him 'Tugboat Jr' but Vince is said to be high on the idea of just calling him 'Tugboat' and having the announcers put over he is the son of the original.

No word on the future plans of Cameron and Naomi, though there is talk of Naomi being put with Sheamus as his manager and nick-naming her "Black Irish".

:ohhh::damn::scusthov::youngsabo:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Back in like 2001-2002, the internet rumor websites would have some sort of ridiculous hyperlinks to link to other wrestling websites.

Hyperlinks like,
"Macho Man caught doing what to who backstage?"
"Goldberg spotted in Stamford, Connecticut airport with Vince?"
"Stephanie McMahon caught backstage kissing who?"

And of course, they'd all just be bogus just to get people to click the links so they can get ad money. :pachaha:

:heh: I remember those. Used to click on them way too often too. :arn:

The Observer is generally good, their sources are pretty solid I think but they sometimes publish trash too. Nobody is immune or above it.