The H
G7rnkOG.gif
:dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Walk into this bar the other night there was this bytch looked just like a thicker Asian Doll. She's twerkin on a bobbi althoff lookalike. Some of the craziest work I ever seen so I couldn't help but stare.

She came up to me later said she noticed I was checkin her and gave me her number. She was in a group of other women and some street dudes.

What's the call brehs?

"These bytches will set you up. These bytches will wet you up." This is Chicago after all

Always date on your terms tell her meet you at a spot, well lit, and get there early, i always got to dates early, to scope the scenery

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Walk into this bar the other night there was this bytch looked just like a thicker Asian Doll. She's twerkin on a bobbi althoff lookalike. Some of the craziest work I ever seen so I couldn't help but stare.

She came up to me later said she noticed I was checkin her and gave me her number. She was in a group of other women and some street dudes.

What's the call brehs?

"These bytches will set you up. These bytches will wet you up." This is Chicago after all

Play an away game & take ya pipe with ya just in case.

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:
It’s not real dirt baggery if we’re supposed to look. This is a gift (that we are very thankful for).

REAL dirtbags peek out the corner of their eye at the lady breast feeding on the metro train, or keep a finger on the lingerie page of a jc penny catalog so they can flip back when nobody is looking.