Directors whose entire filmography you've seen

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spike/Hitchcock/Craven/Tarrantino/Hughes Bros makes the cypher complete:myman::wow:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Nolan
Scorsese
Quentin
Clint eastwood
Kubrick
Ridley scott
Coen bros
Sergio leone
Fincher
peter jackson
corenberg
Dany boyle
guy ritchie
inarritu
PTA
Chan-wook Park
all that i can think of

I want to watch all of Hitchcock's, Kurosawa's and Kobayashi's movies. I just don't have the time.and these guys have loooooooooooots of movies

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think all of y'all are :duck:. I really don't believe anyone on here who says they've seen Nolan's Doodlebug, Taratino's My Best Friend's Birthday, or Peter Jacksons' Meet the Feebles. :comeon:
This. Doodlebug is on youtube though its 3 minutes.

But yea if you say nolan you better have seen Following.

If you say hitchcock you better have seen them 20s joints too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think all of y'all are :duck:. I really don't believe anyone on here who says they've seen Nolan's Doodlebug, Taratino's My Best Friend's Birthday, or Peter Jacksons' Meet the Feebles. :comeon:

Watched Following on Netflix

And the hitchcock stuff runs on TCM. Seriously, if you have a DVR that isn't running on that channel every now and then, you're doing it wrong

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just realized I've seen all of GDTs films.

Haven't seen anything pre heavenly creatures for Peter Jackson

You haven't seen Bad Taste, Braindead or Meet The Feebles? Gee whiz, no wonder you're so fukking shyt!

Anyway, like @HHR said I don't know and I like to add that I don't care. Few directors have a filmography where every film is a must-see so fukk all that shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You haven't seen Bad Taste, Braindead or Meet The Feebles? Gee whiz, no wonder you're so fukking shyt!

Anyway, like @HHR said I don't know and I like to add that I don't care. Few directors have a filmography where every film is a must-see so fukk all that shyt.
The thread was gonna be "franchises you've seen every film of in theaters"

But then i thought it might get too confusing with all the reboots and people counting movies they saw on classic night and shyt

:umad:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Doodlebug is a short film and I don't count short films in my list.
My Best Friend's Birthday has been online forever. I think I watched it on Dailymotion back in 2012.
Meet the Feebles is a glorious bit of over-the-top fukkery and really needs to be watched by anyone who enjoyed Jackson's more balls to the wall directing style from movies like Bad Taste and Dead Alive.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The thread was gonna be "franchises you've seen every film of in theaters"

But then i thought it might get too confusing with all the reboots and people counting movies they saw on classic night and shyt

:umad:

This thread should've been 'Which director has the most flawless filmography as a whole?' so you could actually spark some interesting discussion.

I guess common logic continues to elude your feeble mind despite you being such a commoner.:ducreux: