Director Wants To Make DC Horror Movie About Batman Villain Clayface

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Either version of Clayface would work as a horror movie.

They could go the slasher horror route with the original Clayface who was an actor who became a serial killer or the monster movie route with the more well-known version of the shapeshifting character.

Either way there is a lot of horror movie gold to be mined from the character. And they could set it in Los Angeles to get away from the whole Batman issue.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Either version of Clayface would work as a horror movie.

They could go the slasher horror route with the original Clayface who was an actor who became a serial killer or the monster movie route with the more well-known version of the shapeshifting character.

Either way there is a lot of horror movie gold to be mined from the character. And they could set it in Los Angeles to get away from the whole Batman issue.

That's the way to keep it grounded while staying true to the character's roots.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
the VILLAINS are the only thing that can save this company and its shytty movies...and they need to lean in all the way.

get the fukkin Clayface movie made ASAP...and if they go the horror route, even better and it opens a new door.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
The amount that I’m in on anything Mike Flanagan outweighs the amount that I’m out on everything DC

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should layer out their HBO Max DC division plans and make small budget Clayface, Freeze and Man-Bat films

they could even make a 8 episode series on Selina Kyle.... I wouldn’t mind seeing an 8 episode series called “Crane” produced by the Haunting of Bly Manor guys with the 8th episode being called “Scarecrow”

they could do all types of shyt with Batman’s rogues without Batman himself

the Punisher on Netflix worked, I don’t see why Red Hood on HBO Max wouldn’t

I saw someone mention Hush.. the Hush character requires the presence of Bruce Wayne and Batman... save him for a movie