DIPSET DAY - March 25 (Diplomatic Immunity 10th Anniversary) (Appreciation Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the_diplomats_logo2.jpg

does anybody have a picture of this with the guns

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shoutout 2 cam fo takin Ova da Label lol ..

that ether must have burned jays soul wit dame in da video when he said dat line

beginnin of da end fo camel and dames relationship

fa real it was da first NY movement i ever fd wit wu tang .. d block ,... none of it hit on all levels fo me like dipset ..maybe da fact they was reppin sumfin i could relate 2 made it diff ..but da music n production was dat nxt level

SMH dat no NY dj it puttin on fo this anniversary like they need 2

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
shoutout 2 cam fo takin Ova da Label lol ..

that ether must have burned jays soul wit dame in da video when he said dat line

beginnin of da end fo camel and dames relationship

fa real it was da first NY movement i ever fd wit wu tang .. d block ,... none of it hit on all levels fo me like dipset ..maybe da fact they was reppin sumfin i could relate 2 made it diff ..but da music n production was dat nxt level

SMH dat no NY dj it puttin on fo this anniversary like they need 2

Yet look who's still standing. :huhldup:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Copped it, got in the chevy, and let that shyt ride the muthafukk out. Sorry, but no double album is fukkin wit this. NONE.

I have hundreds of hiphop/rap albums of every sub category of the genres (i'm talking east, west, new/old, golden era, shiny suit, backpack conscious, gangsta, gfunk, bounce, snap, crunk, miami bass, chop-screwed - i am a HUGE fan of rap in general.

But as far as double discs go... ain't NOTHIN' Fukkin with diplomatic immunity.

Shiit released 2 months before my 21st bday - so going to the clubs banging out the Dipset Anthem was :lawd:

*sighs*

Will relive it this weekend to commemorate one of the greatest albums in the history of music.

shiit was so powerful - i spray painted a pair of all white kicks pink and rocked 'em with no laces and when i was bored in class... used to draw the diplomat eagle for the doodling pleasure.

:ohlawd:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint cam hit beyonce baaaak in da day ??

Mr Carter Knowles felt da need 2 jack cam's swagg but ended up takin dat bytches name ??

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/8gu3jxh7yIc]Waka Flocka Flame Performs @ Dipset 10 Year Anniversary BB Kings NYC iboTV - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/VmfHiHlGVgY]Lloyd Banks & Juelz Santana Perform Beamer Benz or Bentley @ Dipset 10 Yr Anniversary Concert iboTV - YouTube[/ame]

tumblr_mk9jkmxFx61qemg8po1_500.jpg

SPOT

They Call Me Speeeeez
Supporter
Daps
What a great era. So much piff came out of Dipset. :ohlawd:

Just think how much more crack they would have came up with if Cam never called Hot 97 and jumped on the phone with 50...

:to: