“Dinosaurs are in Antarctica, that’s why you can’t go there”- Black man with 500,000 YouTube followers

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Aren’t dinosaurs reptiles?

:francis:

Fail middle school science brehs.

maxresdefault.jpg
No dinosaurs aren't reptiles. They are more closely related to birds.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:russ:

you got that backwards breh....

The theory is birds come from dinosaurs, which were reptiles. Not Dinosaurs come from birds
i don't know anymore, they keep changing stuff up on us. Half the dinosuars i knew as a kid where reclassified. like the brontosaurus isn't actually a thing anymore. turned out they were apatosauruses or something. Then they said dinosaurs evolved into birds and always had feathers instead of scales

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My bad @Luke Cage birds are indeed warm blooded. The hell I been smoking?

:damn::dahell:

My whole bird knowledge has been a lie.

:snoop:
Doesn't matter either way. climate was way different back then. the places we think are cold today, may have been tropical areas back then. continents aren't even the same shape or in the same locations as they were back then

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Doesn't matter either way. climate was way different back then. the places we think are cold today, may have been tropical areas back then. continents aren't even the same shape or in the same locations as they were back then
I thought he was saying they CURRENTLY live there. I played myself by getting into this short bus topic.

:russ: :snoop:

You’re not short bus. This topic is though.