Dillon Brooks cannot hoop in Harlem

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I love Steph, but you forgot how he terrorized him last year? He looked petrified out there:heh:

Man not even Steph and Steph don’t even talk when he’s torching you.. it’s gonna be nikkas like Pat Bev that’s going to make him miserable

and bro he didn’t terrorize Steph why you lying? Steph Avg 40 on Brooks and literally made him foul out :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Pre-op or post-op :dame:?

to be honest i dont care about this shyt, its better for people to be who they are in the open :yeshrug:. none of that down low shyt :yeshrug:

this is good too bc he not trying to be a qtbgl spokesperson about it. they just regular like everybody elese :hubie:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Here's the thing, and im mos def not dying on this hill. But when you look at the stories, the only one that said that the person he's dating is a tranny is the angry baby mama. So is she really a tranny or is the baby mama just trying to insult him/her.

I think if someone accusses you of dating a trans then other people would come forward if it was not true

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Big what?
MVKcqqh.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
She looks passable in that first pic but I know that’s because she’s able to filter and polish that pic up to look nice.

But that second pic-her face and body looks weird. It’s a bit more obvious. And when I clicked on that article and saw the actual pictures of her at the game, she looks weird. Like it’s extremely obvious she’s not a real woman. :francis: Still I’m guessing this is a long time coming for him.

At least he’s being honest about what he likes. Young buck needs to follow his lead and be real about it too. Now there are men dating men so they are low key gay, tbh, but again I’d rather them be out with the she-man than sleeping with she-man’s and women.

HER?