Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Says Trump Has Lost His Vote Over White Supremacy Comments

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
more people that were on board with Trump jumping off acting like they were victims.

edit: just saw the post above mine. :pachaha:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Cap. Just like when they all denounced the grab em by the p*ssy comment and were acting like they were going to abandon him. Few weeks passed, it blew over, and they went right back to being his sycophants' and bootlickers.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

:dead:

tenor.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
We gonna act like trump didn’t praise people in the 60s for how the viciously attacked civil rights workers?

People really pretending to be shocked :russ:
These people are now arguing that trump has denounced it in the past and then highlight the few times when he is really really pressed he basically says "FINE I DENOUNCE IT" in the past. They then ignore that he pretty much goes back to his racist bullshyt almost immediately. The dude was at some rally yesterday saying how Democrats are going to turn their "nice state" into a refugee camp as it relates to somali immigrants. fukk all these people with their dishonest and deceitful bullshyt.

I'm shocked given how much OP follows this stuff he fell for the bait and switch by this dude.