Digital Or Physical?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I try my best to by physical especially during the last gen where I used to buy upwards of 3-15 relatively bad or mediocre games since I've a penchant for playing games that I know are bad but I just wanna experience 'em, a perfect example being Bullet Witch and Alpha Protocol with the latter actually being good despite the whole production and gameplay being less than stellar.

The only digital games I've bought full price outside of Battlefield 1 were the last two call of Duties since I know I'd play 'em non stop and never have a reason to sell 'em and I've been doing the same with sports titles with a perfect example being the 2k series. The Internet where I'm at his shytty as hell most the time so all it takes is me losing connection to have all these games revert to the demo versions if they ain't straight up unplayable so I was never keen on this digital shyt but I know the type of games I like so buying a game like say Borderlands (Which I'm not just playing...lol) in the Handsome pack shyt ain't a bad purchase 'cause I know I'll finish and keep it.

I still say physical over anything else, but if I can get a digital copy of a game I know I'd keep, for a discounted price, I'm copping since getting the physical copy would be more costly.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Physical BC I like having a collection and see it stack up. Got my PS1, 2, 3, & 4 all together with a stack of games

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Problem with physical and is that anything can happen

I remember in HS i let someone borrow GTA 3 and the next day his house burned down :beli:

Then what if someone breaks into your crib and jacks your shyt?

Have a get together and some nikka swipes your shyt or if roommates invite someone over and they take your shyt

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Problem with physical and is that anything can happen

I remember in HS i let someone borrow GTA 3 and the next day his house burned down :beli:

Then what if someone breaks into your crib and jacks your shyt?

Have a get together and some nikka swipes your shyt or if roommates invite someone over and they take your shyt
You described 3 situations that could only happen to a beta male. @Mowgli we need your assistance.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You described 3 situations that could only happen to a beta male. @Mowgli we need your assistance.
People tend to steal video games based on the threat of bodily harm from whoever they're stealing from.

Im leaning more toward digital these days. It's much more convenient as I'll never sell a game.

I typically buy digital for games I'll primarily play online and games that aren't classics. Usually cop the physical for the top of the best

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
People tend to steal video games based on the threat of bodily harm from whoever they're stealing from
People steal from people they don't feel threatened by. Either out of ignorance of what that person is capable of, or from knowing they can get away with it without consequence.
Anyone that steals from me is catching the steel from me behind it. :birdman:And this ain't the matrix and you don't look like Neo either. :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People steal from people they don't feel threatened by. Either out of ignorance of what that person is capable of, or from knowing they can get away with it without consequence.
Anyone that steals from me is catching the steel from me behind it. :birdman:And this ain't the matrix and you don't look like Neo either. :ufdup:
I can't even imagine. I caught the last person that tried to steal from me tryin tinsteal my baseball cards when i was 13. I threw a kitchen knife at his head that stuck into the wall and vibrated dramatically.

I didn't mean for it to do that but I looked bad ass :ld:

I thought we were cool :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can't even imagine. I caught the last person that tried to steal from me tryin tinsteal my baseball cards when i was 13. I threw a kitchen knife at his head that stuck into the wall and vibrated dramatically.

I didn't mean for it to do that but I looked bad ass :ld:

I thought we were cool :mjcry:
:whew:Thats what I like to hear.