Vampire_Survivors_3.jpg
:troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Too bad horizon is mid. It got overshadowed by Elden Ring for a good reason

Only on the internet in 2022 does a game releasing next to another good game make it mid lol

Still the 3rd best reviewed AAA game of the year and one of the top selling games, but I’ll let yall tell it :sas2:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on the internet in 2022 does a game releasing next to another good game make it mid lol

Still the 3rd best reviewed AAA game of the year and one of the top selling games, but I’ll let yall tell it :sas2:

Idc, that says more about the AAA titles this year than anything. Graphics only gets you so far when the story is trash, the world is barely interactive and the main character is one dimensional & boring af. Lol I cannot not mention Elden ring as it provides context but play ER and then play this shyt. It will put you asleep

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idc, that says more about the AAA titles this year than anything. Graphics only gets you so far when the story is trash, the world is barely interactive and the main character is one dimensional & boring af. Lol I cannot not mention Elden ring as it provides context but play ER and then play this shyt. It will put you asleep

Played them both extensively, they are both fun and all the shyt you criticize about horizon is present in both games. In fact, theres far more to do in horizon than there is in elden rings open world which is just killing shyt

I’d be glad to post my playtime in both games as well

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

3rd best AAA game, in a year with 3 AAA games :troll:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
hmm outside of sony, it’s been a very stale year in gaming
Nintendo did its thing.

Triangle strategy, FE 3 Hopes, Xenoblade 3, Splatoon 3, Bayo 3 and Pokémon is pretty solid for them.

Granted i don’t expect these games to appeal to most people on here :yeshrug: