Supporter
Daps
Quick resume or die, but it’s dope Sony is finally fixing their shyt

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm trying to play my PS2 games on my PS5. I don't see why they can't enable that.
Because it would take away from the value of PSnow. And since PSnow is such a great value why would you wanna lessen a good thing? :troll:
Quick resume or die, but it’s dope Sony is finally fixing their shyt
It doesn't sink in that PlayStation doesn't have quick resume, for those without it? Well, I play more because of it. When I power on I often hit the guide button then continue from one of the usually 8 games I got ready to pop off.

An example, I'd rather instantly hop into my game of Hades than to wait for another game that I want to play, to load up. I don't know why but getting right back to where you left off just feels right. Before regularly using the feature I wouldn't have understood how important the feature is :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From what i hear that quick resume shyt don’t even work on half the games that came out this year.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
From what i hear that quick resume shyt don’t even work on half the games that came out this year.

Even Sony/San Degio went back and put quick resume in the Xbox Series version of MLB the show. It's so dope going from Yakuza ), MLB , and NBA 2k20.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And that's your problem, you are a Stan so stans often create false narratives. At launch it worked but there was some issues with a handful of games. The issues meaning some games was not compatible. They've seemed to fix that for the most part. Maybe 1 out of 10 games I'm correctly playing isn't compatible.

So the SonyStan narrative now and forever is "I HEARD IT DOESN'T WORK RIGHT"

You also heard the contrary but that contradicts the false narrative you are so dedicated to push :scust:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Series X has dope features. No need to downplay it. If u like retro gaming or fukk with a backlog at all. Series X is beautiful. Throw that shyt in developer mode and u can have everything in one box fairly easy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Doom Eternal cloud saves don't work from 4 to 5. That kfully the DLC starts you with all weapons upgraded.

All codecs missing though