Digital Foundry calls FF7 Remake one of the most disappointing PC Ports

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:francis:I'm calling it. We about to see the 1983 collapse of gaming in 4K and Dolby Atmos. From broken games, digital bullshyt, and greed, you might as well go back to the basics of retro gaming:camby:
That's not happening fam

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No you don't. The guy who video i posted said the dynamic resolution problem only exist in weak pcs. Said it doesn't happen on high end pcs. DF did the video on a fukking laptop.

You have a poor understanding of pc hardware, APIs and game engines. The guy you are replying to is 100% correct. What you said above doesn’t even make sense. You just typing words.

Anyways, when using the mods and forcing dx11, the PC version = PS5 version with up to 120fps and without HDR (hdr doesn’t work with dx11 version).

Edit: It shows the extra friction involved with modern PC games, but its not the end of the world for savvy PC gamers.

Last edited:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have a poor understanding of pc hardware, APIs and game engines. The guy you are replying to is 100% correct. What you said above doesn’t even make sense. You just typing words.

Anyways, when using the mods and forcing dx11, the PC version = PS5 version with up to 120fps and without HDR (hdr doesn’t work with dx11 version). That sucks, it shows the extra friction involved with modern PC games, but its not the end of the world for savvy PC gamers.

You fukking retard the ps5 version is 60 fps..Nobody cares about HDR.. The pc version shyts on the ps5 version

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You fukking retard the ps5 version is 60 fps..Nobody cares about HDR.. The pc version shyts on the ps5 version

:francis: Your post quickly reminds me of why I only have ~250 posts in 9 years on this forum.

You are willfully blind, deliberately obtuse, some of you dudes really throw facts and proof out the window and just stan for whatever it is you’re pushing.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: Your post quickly reminds me of why I only have ~250 posts in 9 years on this forum.

You are willfully blind, deliberately obtuse, some of you dudes really throw facts and proof out the window and just stan for whatever it is you’re pushing.

0 facts. Just dumb ass shyt coming from you