Digital Foundery Thinks Hell Blade 2 trailer was "too good" to be true.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I disagree heavily.

The Order 1886 was a great game that was panned for being way too short and lacking substantial play time. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and the graphics were mind melting.

Ryse was some boring cacs glory in Rome shyt we see everyday :snooze:

Both games are piff.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I;m doubtful those are in engine graphics. I hope I’m wrong. But it does feel like its super up in engine cutscene which is nice but doesn’t translate when you have to pair movement and animations with controller input.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ryse of next gen?
I disagree heavily.

The Order 1886 was a great game that was panned for being way too short and lacking substantial play time. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and the graphics were mind melting.

Ryse was some boring cacs glory in Rome shyt we see everyday :snooze:
Ryse was great and the fact you're speaking against it like you is means you agree :sitdown:
Ryse was dope but I preferred the story, setting, and gameplay of The Order (which pretty much plays like gears of war).
I also could never get past how busy the HUD in Ryse is. It really takes away from how great the game looks and how cinematic it could have been with a much more limited hud.
So you didn't play it on hard then :facepalm:
I;m doubtful those are in engine graphics. I hope I’m wrong. But it does feel like its super up in engine cutscene which is nice but doesn’t translate when you have to pair movement and animations with controller input.
Did you play the original?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The first Hellblade looked hella uninteresting. This gonna have to do more than look pretty to sway me.