Diet or excercise, what's more important

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I know both are necessary in order to look and feel good but I'm just curious... to all the brehs out there with abs and a toned body... what's MORE important.

I ask because I jog for 40 minutes like 3-4 times a week but my diet is ehhhh. I'm very inconsistent. I would say my diet is like 50/50 in terms of healthy food and unhealthy food. I could start the day right but by the time the day is out I already fukked up. God only knows how :flabbynsick: I would be if I weren't physically active.

Anyway just wanted some opinions.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diet is far more important...With living an active life style being secondary.

If you hone your diet in completely and just lead an active life style you can be in shape....

If your diet is bullshyt and you exercise you leave rather you are in shape or not to your genetics.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you got a half assed diet and beast in the gym you will still look good.
If you do half assed workouts and eat a clean a1 diet you will look decent at best.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I actually think it's 50/50 as long as you do things right. It all depends on your goals. I see that your goal is to get abs. You need both to be successful. It's not just about eating unhealthy food but eating less calories than you burn in order to lose fat. It's ok to eat unhealthy, long as it's on moderation. shyt I just had a Dave's double, value fries, and six piece nuggets from Wendy's. Plus a coke since my co-worker didn't understand my order when I forgot to write sandwich only, no meal. So now I'm sitting here bloated from drinking that soda. But fukk it, you burn it off eventually. Anyways, reason why I say both is because before I was eating more calories but going to the gym. Then I started changing some of my eating habits and now I'm like ten pounds less than I was a few months ago. But you need exercise to maintain your strength. I may weigh less but still put up the same weight or so on my lifts. You need both to maintain a balance. I've rambled on long enough on break. Let me get back to work and burn off some of these calories.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exercise, you can eat more food if your exercise is right

There's weight builders and pro athletes eating 4000 cals a day and toothpicks