Diet means to Die - Monique

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I hear ya'll. However, to me a diet is a temporary thing with a short term goal in mind. I agree that when one changes their lifestyle, a diet is a part of that though. But my thing is how much time has to pass or how much weight has to be lost for it to no longer be considered a "diet" but just eating healthy/clean?

Both valid points.

I was "dieting" when I was trying to lose my beer belly. No beer, pizza, etc.

Now that I lost my beer belly, I am still "dieting" but it's a lot more relaxed. It's now a healthier life style. I'm allowed to drink beer, eat pizza, etc. Just gotta exercise with that. Have an active life style.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Formula 50: A 6-Week Workout and Nutrition Plan That Will Transform Your Life: 50 Cent, Jeff O'Connell: 9781583335024: Amazon.com: Books

formula-50-challenge.jpg

50 Cent’s fitness plan breaks down the barriers between traditional weight training and cardio workouts, accelerating fat loss while building muscle and improving overall fitness. Designed for a six-week rollout for total mind-body transformation, the Formula 50 regimen builds willpower while it builds physical power. In addition to motivation, nutrition is another key element; readers will discover the unique dietary combinations that fuel 50 Cent’s workouts. Coauthored with Jeff O’Connell, health journalist and editor-in-chief at Bodybuilding.com (the world’s largest fitness website), the book delivers a payoff that goes beyond six-pack abs and flab-free pecs: This is a fitness plan that boosts energy, endurance, flexibility, and mobility. The result is a body you’ve always dreamed of—and the mindset to attain the rest of your dreams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7q1ovO-ks]50 Cent Discusses New Fitness Book 'Formula 50' On NBC's Today Show [Video] - YouTube[/ame]

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I hear ya'll. However, to me a diet is a temporary thing with a short term goal in mind. I agree that when one changes their lifestyle, a diet is a part of that though. But my thing is how much time has to pass or how much weight has to be lost for it to no longer be considered a "diet" but just eating healthy/clean?

:ehh: I agree... a "diet" is temporary... Gotta eat healthy, workout, drink lots of water to remain healthy... Some shyt is just not meant to be eaten anyway...
Like fast food and chain restaurant food... Even if it's low fat it's still full of salt and/or sugar... Processed foods, etc is demonic out chea... :huhldup:

I guarantee no one can eat enough broccoli, spinach, and other green vegetables (without added oil/cheese) to get fat.... not possible...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Only so long fat bishes could pretend. She and every other big body can lie all they want to, but we all know the truth.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
alot of these women arent big they are "normal" but women dont like that word

fat is unhidable

skinny is overdoing it

oprah is normal and healthy

having fat on your body stores toxins and can save you from ALOT
just not too much fat

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She looks good without all that weight. Diets are pointless, it's all a lifestyle change.
:yes:
:what: so you think she just got that skinny without cutting her fats, carbs and calories?

Diet: :troll: I'ma just skip breakfast, eat a salad before lunch...I'll be straight...I wonder what I'ma get @ McDonald's, doe?

Lifestyle: Is changing the entire way you eat, your activity level and what not.

Atleast that's how I take @BonitaChelz's post

Last edited by a moderator: