Die Hoodrat DIE!!!

Daps
Lol @ hood rat being codeword for a black woman.

Shut the fukk up and don't disgrace our women by putting them down to your infinitesimal level, c00n.

:childplease:

A hood rat is a hood rat. Black woman and hood rat are not synonymous.

where did i put down bw? do you not know what a code word is?

anyone can be ghetto, but you know people are usually referring to blacks when they say it.
anyone can be urban, but you know people are usually referring to blacks when they say it.
anyone can live in the inner-city, but you know people are usually referring to blacks when they say it.

it's like all those signs about obama being "nikkardly" you KNEW what they really meant regardless of what those people tried to justify those signs to be.

here is a definition and you will see it does not mean "synonymous"
A code word is a word or a phrase designed to convey a predetermined meaning to a receptive audience, while remaining inconspicuous to the uninitiated.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of the reasons why hood rat's/trailer trash women's kids don't know who the daddy is:

They simply don't know who it is themselves

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

anyone can be ghetto, but you know people are usually referring to blacks when they say it.
anyone can be urban, but you know people are usually referring to blacks when they say it.
anyone can live in the inner-city, but you know people are usually referring to blacks when they say it.

it's like all those signs about obama being "nikkardly" you KNEW what they really meant regardless of what those people tried to justify those signs to be.

Did you read what you wrote? The way you worded it implies that hood rat is supposed to be a codeword for all black women, regardless of what you may have actually meant. If you weren't a complete c00n, you would have realized that that is not AT ALL the point being made in the OP.

You WISH they were saying that so your c00n ass could live in the fantasy where hood rats aren't destroying the black community. In fact, you probably get off on the ignorance of hood rats and their spawn.

There are plenty of beautiful, talented, educated black women with plenty of redeemable qualities that are not hood rats. Being in the ghetto or living there doesn't even necessarily make one a hood rat. No one is talking about them except you because YOU WANT THEM TO BE HOOD RATS. You want them to be down to your level. You want even the best of the women of our race to be equally yoked with the most gully of pond scum.

:scusthov:

As for all of the other points you brought up.... Irrelevant. I don't need you to coach me on these things breh. I know them just as well as you do. Believe me.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Doctors need to start secretly cutting these birds Fallopian tubes. They don't need to be out here making anymore baby birds/thugs.

Daps
No one is talking about them except you

*looks at thread title*

YOU WANT THEM TO BE HOOD RATS. You want them to be down to your level. You want even the best of the women of our race to be equally yoked with the most gully of pond scum.
go take a midol and get some control of your emotions :heh: :pacspit:

you don't make sense.
you are upset that you misinterpreted a quote that all bw were hoodrats, yet you say they are a large enough population that they are RUINING our communities. you say you are educated in this area (code words, stereotypes), yet you turn around and accuse me of being a hoodrat or at least somehow being attracted to the culture. that was a quick judgment based on nothing. sounds like you're being prejudice & stereotypical.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

here is a definition and you will see it does not mean "synonymous"
A code word is a word or a phrase designed to convey a predetermined meaning to a receptive audience, while remaining inconspicuous to the uninitiated.

:obama:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
*looks at thread title*

You're so bytch made it's funny.

":to: no please King Solus, don't come through and crush the buildings :to:"

fukk outta my face. :pacspit:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
*looks at thread title*

you don't make sense.
you are upset that you misinterpreted a quote that all bw were hoodrats, yet you say they are a large enough population that they are RUINING our communities. you say you are educated in this area (code words, stereotypes), yet you turn around and accuse me of being a hoodrat or at least somehow being attracted to the culture. that was a quick judgment based on nothing. sounds like you're being prejudice & stereotypical.

You can't read, can you nikka?

Let me break down, for your dumb ass, the point I was making:

1) YOU misinterpreted a quote ON PURPOSE to make it seem like the OP was saying all black women are hood rats
2) I called you a dumbass (which, quite frankly, you are) c00n for making it clear that you wish that the OP was saying all black women are hood rats.
3) You wish you could drag all black women down to the level of hood rats by your deceitful ways to free hood rats of their guilt. You are trying to excuse them of their behavior by purposely misinterpreting the OP.
4) Hood rats ARE ruining the black community, and if your head wasn't stuck so far up your c00n ass, you would realize that.