Diddy Thinks March 9th Is Biggie’s birthDay?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't believe it either when I first read the story brehs. It is real though. But I had to look on his IG and after he posted that. He posted another picture saying march 9th basically means biggie was born again. So basically either that was what he really meant or he is just trying to save face....

Daps
that day he died felt like a birthday to diddy :smugbiden:

P+Diddy+Puff+Daddy.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Curry writes in the first chapter,

"Even worse, Puff charged artists for his appearances on their records and in the videos, usually without their realizing it until they received their royalty statements.

That's when they discovered that a large sum of their money had gone to fees which were doubled, tripled and even quadrupled because of Puff "special guest appearances."

He charged artists, for example, for having his Bentley in their videos - which he insisted upon - then took a tax credit for business use of the car."

"Anyone out there who wanna be a recording artist and wanna stay a star, but don't have to worry about the executive producer trying to be all in the videos, :pachaha:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Title: Dancing With The Devil: How Puff Burned the Bad Boys of Hip Hop by Mark Curry

(PAGE 79) Despite amazing record sales Mark Curry claims that Biggie resorted to selling dope and homemade duplicates of his cd from the trunk of his car just to earn spending money

:to:

I read that book, he had puff looking bad, but Mark Curry kept playing himself, puff promising to release his album before his dad died and never released it, but Puff would have dude write rhymes for him and wouldn't really get paid, but curry kept coming back every time puff would call him....:mindblown:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't believe it either when I first read the story brehs. It is real though. But I had to look on his IG and after he posted that. He posted another picture saying march 9th basically means biggie was born again. So basically either that was what he really meant or he is just trying to save face....

:salute:@Raz in the trenches helping Puffy avoid another public relations disaster:whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Curry writes in the first chapter,

"Even worse, Puff charged artists for his appearances on their records and in the videos, usually without their realizing it until they received their royalty statements.

That's when they discovered that a large sum of their money had gone to fees which were doubled, tripled and even quadrupled because of Puff "special guest appearances."

He charged artists, for example, for having his Bentley in their videos - which he insisted upon - then took a tax credit for business use of the car."

"Anyone out there who wanna be a recording artist and wanna stay a star, but don't have to worry about the executive producer trying to be all in the videos, :pachaha:
:diddy: