Diddy Thinks March 9th Is Biggie’s birthDay?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy Thinks March 9th Is Biggie’s Born Day… It’s The Exact Opposite

Diddy wishes BIG a happy birthday except BIGs bday wasn't on March 9th. Damn :sadbron:

puff_daddy_diddy_sean_combs_biggie_notorious_tupac_march_9_1997.jpg

Talk about 2 Things you Shouldn’t get Mixed up !!

Sean “Diddy” Combs posted a pic to his Instagram (09/03/13), of Christopher “Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace and Tupac Shakur, with the Caption

“2 KINGS !!!!!! #BIG and Pac……. happy birthday big”

Well of course, everyone should know March 9th (1997) is the date when Biggie was Gunned down in front of the Petersen Automotive Museum on Wilshire & Fairfax, and not the day he left the Womb of Voletta Wallace.

I Guess Puff was just too busy spending Big’s Royalties… Celebratin… Thinkin Every Day is a Birthday. I suppose

SunOfHollywood.com

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Title: Dancing With The Devil: How Puff Burned the Bad Boys of Hip Hop by Mark Curry

(PAGE 79) Despite amazing record sales Mark Curry claims that Biggie resorted to selling dope and homemade duplicates of his cd from the trunk of his car just to earn spending money

:to:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Title: Dancing With The Devil: How Puff Burned the Bad Boys of Hip Hop by Mark Curry

(PAGE 79) Despite amazing record sales Mark Curry claims that Biggie resorted to selling dope and homemade duplicates of his cd from the trunk of his car just to earn spending money

:to:

:damn: Wtf!!