Diddy stepping down as Chairman of Revolt

Daps
Who knows what the right move in his position. I think settling and coming clean was the best to do. Rather than lie.

Puffy has legit business friends - big Time Forbes steez and they're probably all dissapointed in his conduct if they hold integrity.

He can recover. He has done good. But there's ppl who've done more good with their lives that deserve more respect.

whether you believe he did all that deviant shyt or whatever, it's clear as broad day he completely ruined her career. signed her to a 10 album contract and we never heard a damn peep from her while he flaunted whatever relationship they had in public. he clearly overstepped his employment boundaries and clearly broke her recording artist contract so he def owed her money and should have given her whatever she demanded before that complaint dropped.

i know his lawyers had to tell him this beforehand. no amount of gucci bags he bought was going to offset that lol

if you are a business man, idk if you want to do business. i mean yeah he clearly gets money but it seems like the risk is just around the corner with this guy

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why c00n for a crab-in-a-barrel breh?

Why always talk about him? you're obsessed, I don't like Murphy Lee, Tekashi 69, etc don't spend all day talking about them. You a weird ass nikka. Most of your posts on here are about 50, a nikka who ain't released a song in about a decade,

Crumple

All Star
Daps
whether you believe he did all that deviant shyt or whatever, it's clear as broad day he completely ruined her career. signed her to a 10 album contract and we never heard a damn peep from her while he flaunted whatever relationship they had in public. he clearly overstepped his employment boundaries and clearly broke her recording artist contract so he def owed her money and should have given her whatever she demanded before that complaint dropped.

i know his lawyers had to tell him this beforehand. no amount of gucci bags he bought was going to offset that lol

if you are a business man, idk if you want to do business. i mean yeah he clearly gets money but it seems like the risk is just around the corner with this guy

I never thought about her having a long term contract. Was it a ten year? If so, or any lengthy one - then that's wild if never did her part for many reasons. Including if she felt off about everything.

I thought settling it would maybe have really stopped this. But it's coming off as a quick fix - which doesn't work in relationships.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Diddy better sell everything and go move to Bali with Russell...

He's gonna join Suge in the same cell

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why always talk about him? you're obsessed, I don't like Murphy Lee, Tekashi 69, etc don't spend all day talking about them. You a weird ass nikka. Most of your posts on here are about 50, a nikka who ain't released a song in about a decade,

Cause he terrorizes other black people besides Diddy. He makes it his business to take down countless black people, but you say that a c00n crab in a barrel like him is "real culture"

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
50 is on Diddy's heels...

At least he wasn't stealing money from his artists and having them find god

But he wants his spot and intends to harm black people that are talented.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
But all the artists 50 signed were black and they all said he took great care of them financially :patrice:

Puff on the other hand....

I'm talking about OUTSIDE his label. He goes after black actors, black musicians that mind their business, and rappers outside his label.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are brehs till this day shocked that 50 goes at Diddy?

Diddy and Jay are practically responsible for giving Ross a second wind at life. Ross was getting his ass handed in that beef years back.

And then you add the Mase deal not going through.

50 took an L from Ross long before Jay and Diddy were riding heavy with Ross.

50 doesn't have that dame energy for Dre though. 50 was out here crying "Dre won't mix my records". Meanwhile, he gave Ross a watch for his birthday and then did the "3 Kings" song with Ross for Ross's album.