Diddy stepping down as Chairman of Revolt

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guaranteed his shyt is being settled out of court as we speak. Stop trying to make this a black and white issue, you're low-key looking like a rapist apologist

Diddy settled out of court too fool. You still call diddy guilty of what Cassie alleged even though a settlement isn't an admission of guilt.

but now you excusing Jimmy ivine acting like if he settles he is innocent is you being a rape apologist. but Jimmy hasn't even settled anything yet. His case is still open.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I doubt that’s the issue. Whatever issue they had was way before that.

However, all the rappers in the world and Daphne chooses to date the one who has issues with her sons father. I’ll never understand that.
I think he would’ve let it go by now if he didn’t.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That probably amplified the situation but I don’t think it’s the cause.
I mean, you got the mase deal diddy spoiled. He’s caused issues with people for less. He really liked that girl though. Lol

RasNas

Pro
Daps
I doubt that’s the issue. Whatever issue they had was way before that.

However, all the rappers in the world and Daphne chooses to date the one who has issues with her sons father. I’ll never understand that.
You gotta remember 50 and Puffy go way back. 50 was Diddys ghostwriter in late 90s early 00s before he got shot. But after 50 got shot Puffy didn't want much to do with 50. He refused to sign him due to all the drama around him. So they been frenemies for quite some time.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, you got the mase deal diddy spoiled. He’s caused issues with people for less. He really liked that girl though. Lol
They broke up years ago, and he went on to date others. I think she dated Jason Deruler or whatever dudes name is for a minute. I don’t think she’s the cause of the beef.