Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Horrible video, by the way. We all lose our tempers at some point, but that video and his actions are really terrible :francis:

Surprised he didn't make that video vanish though, with what his net worth was at one point I would have expected him to have them MIB neuralyzers on deck

They probably kept an extra copy after "erasing" the others.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
0WMc8v.gif

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Puffy and Bill Cosby are highest take downs of high ranking masons Boule types I've ever seen. Did he refuse to sacrifice his kids or what?...what made them THIS angry. It can't be that nonsense over the Liqour conpany.

If I was Puff I'd go take a vacation with all my assets at Russell Simmons pad in Bali or any country that won't extradite him to the US till the dust we'll and truly settles then come back. Even if they froze his assets, I'm sure he got she'll companies in British offshore tax Islands... Get out before you can.

Can't put them two in the same sentence; Puff is in a tier of his own. Cosby's accusations came from decades old accusations from women who entered menopause when new episodes of Living Single were airing. We got both men and women telling us Puff is a scumbag in various ways in real time for two decades now and now we have video proof of him laying hands on a woman.