Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
True enough. I still have the opinion that Cassie was okay with the beatings as long as she had access to the lifestyle that Puff provided. Even when she came out last year, she never once tried to go the criminal route. She wanted money and like I said before, if Puff had paid her the money she wanted when she first came to him, she never would have went public with any of this. She was more than okay with keeping this a secret as long as she could get paid and again have the lifestyle that Puff was providing.

I'll say this too: I remember growing up and being puzzled when I would see beautiful women with trash men. And what I found out as I got older and started dealing with women, is that people are attracted to what they are. Trash men attract trash women, and that's just a fact.
You’re still on this bullshyt I see.

lib123

All Star
Daps
The problem with this is that MOST sex and intimate relationship abuse occurs off camera. There’s rarely proof. Which means your bar for supporting victims is crazy high and so the abusers stay protected and the cycle continues.

Yeah and Cassie's sketchy husband raised skepticism. He set up a GoFundMe shortly before she filed the charges. If Cassie was single I think more people would've believed her.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Tell that to the lynch mob online. If DV is worthy of death and life in prison and all the stuff im reading then their daddy's, uncles and cousins with DV cases need to go first.
With all due respect, you've been juelzing for several posts. Should have just walked back your initial support for Puff when the video evidence was presented. You could have just said you gave him the benefit of the doubt, but that you were wrong.

Deflecting to this other stuff doesn't change anything.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...