Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
LOCK THAT B!TCH UP NEOOOOWW!

I knew Cassie wasn't lying. EYE knew it!

There's no justifying this and for him to do that in public let's me know it was worse behind closed doors

All you Diddy fanboys and apologizers can suck a diseased dikk and die

Don't @ me you dumb dirty b!tches! :pacspit:
Facts… when that lawsuit first dropped detailing the abuse she endured at the hands of puff I said in that thread I already knew what type of shyt puff was on from when I saw him and Cassie back in 09 at a restaurant and how she was lookin like a hostage, not making eye contact with anyone or saying anything… shyt was telling and all the rap nikkas that was there like Ross and Fab def knew

Daps
@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Folks keep tagging me over and over in the other thread even though I already addressed it so I'm making a separate thread.

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Come in here you bytch ass nikka you the main one defending this p*ssy :pacspit:

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE defending Pee Diddy and P Drizzy, what you got to say about these new allegations

Look through every single one of my posts and I call out these hoes for being liars and I say they should be forced to show proof the same way anyone would before folks take what they say and run with it.

Thats the only thing I asked for from the beginning. I dont believe nobody, man woman or child cause ppl LIE. :ufdup:

They got proof now.

Now they got the proof, give me the gun and I'll be the one to shoot the woman beating nxgga. :ufdup:

I heard @Bryan Danielson is organizing a coli hunting party to go out and search for Diddy. I'm joining and we gon beat that nxgga within an inch of his life. :wow:

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
And this has nothing to do with keeping the black man down

Diddy just a piece of shyt
These types of blind defenders of black men are actually the most dangerous to the community ironically because they allow these types to still get support while harming it. Some may have these proclivities themselves so feel a sense of loyalty to their own kind.

I’ll defend any black man I feel is wrongfully accused but fukk scum like Diddy, Kelly, etc.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
man that ain't diddy this that AI shyt. plus she was just pretending to be hurt, she played dead but it ain't work. :takedat:

:troll: