Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
nikka saw a video of a woman being manhandled and went full incel :scust:

I didn't go incel. Let me explain;

In so many words, You can never really trust rich dudes, especially industry rappers, because a lot treat women like shyt.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Imagine if she had this video footage when she filed against him. She probably wouldn’t have settled.
She probably did

Contrary to popular belief
She has most likely moved on
She's gotta rebuild she has a family, people like him use abuse as a way to mentally torment people long after they leave.
Invest her money in her children and be grateful she left with her life intact

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ya'll remember the movie The Running Man where they had the technology to make videos that looked like a person committed a crime they didn't do? They had Arnold Schwarzenegger killing people he didnt kill. What if that video footage of Diddy assaulting Cassie is just a high quality deepfake on some Running Man shyt? Remember how the audience believed the fake video of Arnold and they were just convinced he was guilty? What if thats happening right now with Diddy?

Its just a theory I have that popped in my head that I felt like sharing.

plz-stop-post.jpg