Diddy looking extra :flabbynsick:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
All of us would look exactly the same if we were millionaires about to lose everything they worked for over a silly bytch :mjlol:

Puff didn’t have a good legal team or a backup plan it seems.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Still looks the same he just laid off that “Just for Men” hair dye for a week or two.

Dude is in his mid 50s now, he isn’t going to look like he did in the 90s when he was working at Uptown and later creating Bad Boy and making acts like Craig Mack and Biggie popular.

People age yall keep living and yall will too.
Nah I mean, he looked drastically different in those shopping trips with Yung Miami last summer and all the videos he was posting up until Cassie rocked his world 🤷🏾‍♀️

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Nah I mean, he looked drastically different in those shopping trips with Yung Miami last summer and all the videos he was posting up until Cassie rocked his world 🤷🏾‍♀️
Doesn’t take away the fact that he’s still a man in his mid 50s.

Take away the hair dye, the spray in hair enhancers, tailor made suits, and stylist that make sure he maintains that look and he looks like just like somebody’s Uncle dancing around at the family reunion to Frankie Beverly and Maze songs.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Saaaad Boy
I’m turning it graaaay

Don’t forget Diddy is a master at marketing and imaging

p-diddy-point-o.gif

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Puff better commit that...

Either that, move to Bali and have Freak offs with Russell Simmons, or be in a Cell with Suge.

He leaving the business clean.