Didddy details his freak offs “freak outs” on national tv in 2002 (self snitching 101

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Three AR-15's with scratched off serials and drum mags :dahell:Multiple illegal narcotics including in his hotel room he was staying in last week :dahell:Multiple women saying they were beaten, drugged, raped and intimidated :dahell: Have you seen the Cassie tape? :dahell: Kidnapping Kid Cudi and blowing up his car :dahell:
:patrice:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone thats been around drugs knows you dont have to trick women into taking them lulz

Diddy is getting sent up because he was doing way too much bullshyt, pissed off a lot of people and it looks good for the prosecutors

his actual charges would be weak if he was a good person
And he was about to buy NBC

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Those kinds of talk shows make the whole country looks so idiotic and immature.

All the sex and violence are interwoven through his entire media history, but that said, the allegations in the indictment are a very very specific subset of his partying and sex. The sloppy ass social media throwing it all together is very dumb.
Yeah I had to check myself this week. Speaking on it with ppl at work and not having actually read the indictment paperwork. I found myself saying shyt and being uninformed which has never been my style. So I went and read up on everything and suffice to say, this ain't about freak-offs and baby oil.