Did your parents ever have the talk with you?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
My talk consisted of a huge box of condoms and a, "Don't bring me any grandchildren until you finish college, get a good job, and a wife." Did I listen? Nope!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Nah, my dad used to just call me a p*ssy and a fakkit whenever i didn't wanna go chasing p*ssy like my older brothers :wow:

Congratulations on being raised by a real nikka
jay-dap-o.gif

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Nah, we never sat down and had an official talk. My mom just throws out random advice whenever she feels like it.

"Always protect yourself :ufdup: "
"First date should be at the clinic :ufdup: "
"Have kids after you finish school :ufdup: "
"I don't really need no grandbabies anyway :ufdup: "
etc, etc...

:heh: I'm glad she went this route. She got her point across with 0 awkwardness.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I've never had any conversations about it with my parents so it felt weird the other day when I was talking about going on holiday with my girl and my mum said "Yeah that would be nice, she better not come back pregnant though.."

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
nope,they never taught me shyt except pain,intimidation,bad self esteem,how to use drugs discreetly,and all around dysfunction

:manny:

i've taught myself mostly everything i know in life,experience,observation,and intuition..and my grandparents contributed a little,especially both my grandmothers

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Not really. I heard way more real talk after I had already become active. Before that it was "I know you're gonna be curious and that's fine, but after the first time, don't bother with it."

I won't be taking the same approach with my kid.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Mama tried to have the talk with me when I was about 16, but when I was finishing her sentences she knew she could cut it short lol. Dad had been giving me gems since I was like 8.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. My dad told my sister to talk to me. She basically said dont come home pregnant cuz she will kick me down the stairs. My mom tried but it was awkward. Later on when I finally started dating and told my dad I had a bf he basically told me no I don't and he will shoot him on site.