Did you know there was a riot in Berkeley yesterday? I wonder why the media didn't cover it :mjpls:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
DYXP2293_BS-720x392.jpg

Look at the way the police simply stand there, unarmed and watching idly as thousands of cacs violently riot.. But yet, they literally dress like they're ready for war when Blacks simply want to peacefully protest. :pacspit:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
White people riot over the dumbest shyt even if it's for their sports teams that loses or even wins.

But no, the white media is going to continue to show blacks to further legitimize their agenda that blacks as a whole are all a bunch of uncivilized savages.

This is why we need our own black-owned media.
Doesn't matter because it isn't like 'other' people will tune in to see black people shown objectively and in better light.

It boils down to ratings and ad money. Cacs tune in and stay tuned when black people act up. Cacs need validation because they have self-esteem issues. They need that 'oh we're better than them' and a pat on their back.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
That privilege...Wonder if this happened at Morgan State would they had posted this on CNN/FOX NEWS:sas1::patrice:

They would've dropped bombs over Morgan if it would've happened there :snoop:
I am so sick of white people. I am sick of them and their presence, the way everything they've ever touched on this planet has turned to sh!t, I am just sick of it all. They are such a disease.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
the piglets were being their usual Gestapo selves on Halloween,chasing revelers on the street back on the sidewalk for some reason i'm not sure of,the hipsters were being their usual ornery selves and not complying,i just stepped in the street to get a better view of what thee hades twas going on and a whole army brigade of pigs were making their way down the block,threatening tickets and such if people didn't move,after screaming obscenities and anti capitalist rhetoric(i twas a f_society denizen after all:ninja1:)i literallt told a pig to his face,"i'm gonna comply cause i don't want you to confiscate the drugs i have on me" and diddybopped self back on the sidewalk where i proceeded to help some drunk asian girl climb a tree so i could look up her skirt..:russ::shaq:

that white privledge,double entendre:win:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Ummm..that wasnt a riot.

It was a bunch of kids mad the clubs got shut down early.

a few stomped on cars..

and 3 mexicans went to jail that nite

Oohhhhhh..

:martin: