Did you know that Maya Angelou married 2 different white men...

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Oh wow a racist thread

Oh wow an anti black woman thread

Oh wow a red pilled thread

Oh wow a black man vs black woman thread

Oh wow a wench thread

Oh wow an anti woman thread

Oh wow a black vs white thread

Oh wow a disrespect our elders thread

Oh wow disrespect the civil rights pioneers thread

Oh wow oh wow
This

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These so called black people are good at tearing down shyt, but have no clue on how to build..

What black woman today between the ages of 20-30 putting in work like Mya? I seriously want to know..

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not going to disrespect a black icon but this kinda shyt baffles my mind. Like there’s no way for me to understand how you can be so against systematic racism and oppression and literally dedicate your life to writing about it and “fighting” against it, yet you open your legs and share your bed with the same oppressor… like it’s just beyond my mental capacity of understanding :francis:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
nikkas that be hyper focused on BW fukkin with wyte dudes are weird as fukk. Seriously.

Truthfully speaking, Black Men and Black Women were both fighting to be with the wytes in those times. It was dangerous to be dealing with them, yet they still did it anyway.

And we even have a leader of the Panthers that considered Wyte Women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Black Women. shyt is documented. Last I checked, Ms. Angelou did none of that weirdo shyt.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going to disrespect a black icon but this kinda shyt baffles my mind. Like there’s no way for me to understand how you can be so against systematic racism and oppression and literally dedicate your life to writing about it and “fighting” against it, yet you open your legs and share your bed with the same oppressor… like it’s just beyond my mental capacity of understanding :francis:

It also baffles my mind how everyone is "woke" and can critique the ancestors so eloquently yet STILL commit the same sins..