Did yall know that the United States tried to make a ‘gay bomb’

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No, but didnt that artist apologize for making such a hateful song

Most people dont care or accept it. Only weirdos really have a problem with it at this point

I don't think that's true. Tolerating or keeping your thoughts to yourself =/= accepting or not caring. Guarantee you most straight people won't invite gay people into their homes or leave them with their kids despite what media tries to perceive gay acceptance as. When that is commonplace, that's when you can say it's accepted or people no longer care.

flamboyant warfare

:laff:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Maybe publicly they'll deny it, but it's likely they found at least some limited success.

And if the government would contemplate trying to turn others gay in an attemot to control them, its not that big of a leap to think theyd do the same to us. In fact this is almost evidence of that.
:hubie: be careful. You know the digital walls have ears.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So like it was gon happen overnight? :laff:
I'm crying
I'm picturing nikkas getting busy on the battlefield then all of a sudden, some pixie dust falling out the sky
Then
full

Daps
There's 10xs the amount of gays now then in 2002 when they started this:mjpls:

It just seems that way because of social media, and people feeling more comfortable to come out.

Same with racism. They haven’t gotten more racist. They were just saying those things behind closed doors, and exposed themselves on social media and comment sections.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
shyt just look like fireworks and glitter falling from the sky followed by a mass exodus from Harlem :dame:

:dead: you cannot make this shyt up! nikkas rise from the rubble craving meat :dame: like lgbtzombies talmbout :merchant: "diiiiiiiiiick!"

Soldier 1: Bruh is this glitter?
Soldier 2: Sure the fukk looks like it. :mjgrin: These nikkas is trash at chemical warfare... wait... :dahell: nikka what is u doin.
Soldier 1: my nikka u look mad delicious right now :wrist:
Soldier 2: nikka! :mjtf: wait hold up! You look delicious too my G.

Last edited: