I thought everybody knew that.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
aight apparently everyone knew :ehh:
im 23 so give me a pass :lolbron:

anyways it doesnt surprise me. I knew I heard Black Excellence in those arpeggios :wow:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
And the worst part is, most of these "black experts" grew up in white suburbs watching disney channel and didn't discover their black side until they went to college or when Trayvon happened and they saw what their white friends really thought of them.

Their whole idea of blackness is caricatures from BET and old sitcoms
Whats wrong with Disney channel? I grew up in a black area and every little kid watched Disney channel.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
slash lives as a biracial that can pass if you don't look closely

he's not black or half black

Daps
...a black slash would have given axl them hands, left the band, and brought attention to the situation. like a poster already asked, "does slash know he's black?"

Slash doesn’t seem like the type of mulatto connected to his blackness. He seems like the type to find anti black jokes funny and be passive about racism. I think he knows he’s got black in him and is ok with it but he’s more connected with his white side. He probably still uses his black card to say the N word or code switch if he’s around black men. He’s an incredibly guitarist but you can’t expect much from him. He grew up as a half black kid in the entertainment industry, in mostly privileged white areas . His dad is white so his example of a man is a white one and that’s what he connects with.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First thing he could’ve done was not be in a band who’s lead singer uses racist lyrics in songs and bytches about why he can’t saying n***er.
Slash was like :ahh: and gave him a pass like :ahh: did that white actress :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: Dad