Did y’all know Panera sold liquid crack?(Update: Catches 2nd body)

Daps
2 boddies off some lemonade. You would think they would just pull or lower the caffeine after the first one, but they ain't tryna take a loss on product for maybe a quarter or two. Now they got another body and gonna spend more money defending it.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A good pre workout has about 300mg of caffeine in it so a healthy person wouldn't be dying from this drink.

I already know from being on this forum for a bit that most coli brehs ain't really getting busy in the gym like that,so of course they would view that much caffeine in a certain light.

The average person who isn't exercising and/or has pre existing conditions shouldn't be consuming that much caffeine anyway.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
A good pre workout has about 300mg of caffeine in it so a healthy person wouldn't be dying from this drink.

I already know from being on this forum for a bit that most coli brehs ain't really getting busy in the gym like that,so of course they would view that much caffeine in a certain light.

The average person who isn't exercising and/or has pre existing conditions shouldn't be consuming that much caffeine anyway.
300mg don't even get me energetic no more. I need dat 600mg

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
You know rap is cooked because we don't have any Panera sip club bars yet.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Might have to try this shyt:mjlol:
i tried it the other day! one was strawberry mint, the other was like mango or some shyt. got me wired like a mf!

i dont drink energy drinks or coffee. ill say this... i used to abuse hard drugs so i know a little bit about tweaking. and that lemonade had me geeking lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Brown — who had “a chromosomal deficiency disorder, developmental delay, and ADHD,” as well as high blood pressure, according to his family — did not drink energy drinks. He did, however, enjoy lemonade, and had ordered a Charged Lemonade from Panera multiple times before his death, according to the lawsuit.

I see this finna be like covid with some of the deaths just being lumped in under 1 umbrella when the patient had all of these pre-existing conditions going on...

I too think that some caffeine sources need to be banned or regulated with a cap amongst other things but people also have to some accountability as well. I believe the first case, the young lady had some sort of rare heart issue or something too along those lines if I remember correctly.

Yes, drinking 3 of these as a perfectly fine healthy adult is probably not the brightest of ideas, but even more so if you have other things wrong going on under the hood. Gotta realize you are increasing the risk factor by a ton compared to a "healthy as an ox" person.

I've been at a point where I was taking 500-600 mg of caffeine a day, sometimes more, when I was doing 2 jobs at once on 2 hours of sleep so I know it ain't the caffeine itself.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
That amount of caffeine in the drink compared with the same amount of caffeine in an actual coffee cup is different. I’m a huge coffee drinker and this Panera drink only make me feel hella jittery after drinking it. It don’t keep you up or give you a nice wake up boost like coffee. It just makes you jittery af.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Caffeine is the illuminati of drugs. We know its there, we know its dangerous, but when you talk about it causing this much damage people will look at you like your a fukking lunatic beacuse its so ingrained into every day life and cultures across the planet for centuries that it just is what it is
because you have to take it in unnatural concentrations to have stupid effects. it's classed perfectly fine....

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I see this finna be like covid with some of the deaths just being lumped in under 1 umbrella when the patient had all of these pre-existing conditions going on...

I too think that some caffeine sources need to be banned or regulated with a cap amongst other things but people also have to some accountability as well. I believe the first case, the young lady had some sort of rare heart issue or something too along those lines if I remember correctly.

Yes, drinking 3 of these as a perfectly fine healthy adult is probably not the brightest of ideas
, but even more so if you have other things wrong going on under the hood. Gotta realize you are increasing the risk factor by a ton compared to a "healthy as an ox" person.

I've been at a point where I was taking 500-600 mg of caffeine a day, sometimes more, when I was doing 2 jobs at once on 2 hours of sleep so I know it ain't the caffeine itself.
That is a WILD understatement considering how much caffeine is in one of those come on man :mjlol:

This might end up like 4loko where the recipe has to be changed and the sales are never the same again.

Which is fine if it keeps people from dying but you know people will make their own versions at home. Wouldn't be surprised if the recipe is already leaked.