"did u cum in me??!!!"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Once you go raw it's hard to go back. Thank God I'm married. Worst that can happen is we get another kid.

TRUTH. The first girl I was with I used condoms a few time and just didn't see what was so great about sex. Went about an hour each time without busting. Ended up in a park making out and didn't have any on me and decided let's do it anyway I'll just pull it. :noah::noah: Greatest feeling ever. After that it was no going back.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
you know where them condoms get thrown :smugdraper:

condom.jpg

:birdman: Belee dat Playbwoy....Brrrrrrrr

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Fukkin with condoms after going raw for a while is hard....yall who've never gone raw dont know what ur missing. I dont even like fukkin with condoms anymore shyt dont even feel good...and nutting in a condom is even worse

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
never in my life have i had sex with a condom on. raw dog for life

got two kids as well, first one was had while she had the mirena. ( curse you powerful Mexican sperm)

only time i have been able to bust inside her since was when she was pregnant with my second child.:to:

bout to have 20 kids cuz i miss that shyt so much

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Tell her to squeeze her p*ssy muscles while your nutting in her. I swear I always nut twice when she does that :ahh::noah:::ohmy::noah::win:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
describe it :noah: :drool:

u got kids?

get a girl thats on birth control, take her to the clinic. if she checks out, go to town on it, man :birdman:

you basically still a virgin til you go in raw, imo (and whatever game ya dikk try to run on ya brain, you do not love the bytch)