Did this n*gga disrespect my mom? or did i take it the wrong way

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
im not scared of him but this n1gga one of the only people i trust he stay buyin me arbys, bk, popeye when my money low last week he paid for me 2 go ice skatin wit him and his girl i dont want to burn bridges over bullsh1t

loloolololol you gotta be playin i almost spit my drink out readin this shyt

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah u right its just me and this n1gga been through so much lol it aint jut arbys i fukked my first bytch thanks to him hit my first lick when n1ggas banned me from the hood and took my cell he spoke 2 em

i dont know breh...sh1t is complicated

You're making it more complicated than it has to be. You feel a way about how he interacted with your mother and instead of talking to him about it you're trying to convince yourself that it was nothing. If thats what you want to do, fine but dont delude yourself into thinking it wasnt disrespectful, whether he knew it or not.

In the future, if you notice that hes trying to create some kind of demonically sexual flirtatious type tension with your mother its something you should address because we all want our family, namely the woman who created us to be comfortable around our friends and for our friends to respect our family.

Our friends should respect our wishes as it concerns our family and we should not allow the benefits we get from them to make us silent when they act out of accordance of basic respect, Especially around our Mothers.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just talk to him man to man and tell him to be more respectful to your moms....

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I think he been fukking your moms and she tried to kept it 100 but he provoked you both, you best handle this and confront him.

Daps
long story short my n1gga just came home after 6 months and i told him to come over to chill before we went out later that night

my moms comes into my room while he here and asks us if we wanted a drink or anything to eat and this n1gga asks for a drink even though i had water and coke in my minifridge :comeon:

my moms brings it to him and she clearly expectin him to get up and get it but this n1gga stays sittin down wit his hands down his shorts loungin lookin like a bum

she brings it and puts it in front of the table in front of him and this n1gga just outstretches tha same hand he had down his pants like :shaq:

she gives it to him and this n1gga aint even say thank you :what:

after that we leavin and i tell him to say bye quickly because i thought she was in the kitchen

my moms is in her room and the doors closed sh1t is completely the other side frm where i directed him you could see the kitchen but this n1gga opens the door

she's talkin on the phone and this n1gga says 'bye ma u take care of yourself u hear' :wow:

i swear to god we was both standin there like :dwillhuh:

n1gga act like sh1t aint hppen all night...came home later and moms isnt talkin to me

should i give him a pass or fight this n1gga he bigger than me tho but thats my moms

smh n1ggas stay tryna to be funny and floppin...

any real suggestions

i really love this n1gga and i dont want to lose him over bullshyt i think it might be my moms fault she overreacted

n1gga just got out of prison fukk he know about talkin proper :what:

:fukkery:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh n1ggas stay tryna to be funny and floppin...

any real suggestions

i really love this n1gga and i dont want to lose him over bullshyt i think it might be my moms fault she overreacted

n1gga just got out of prison fukk he know about talkin proper :what:
You sound more scared to lose your friend than your mom :heh: sound like you bout to throw you moms in the bushes for him, you ol she should've reciprocated his advances ass nikka. You ol dont take it the wrong way mom ass nikka.

im not scared of him but this n1gga one of the only people i trust he stay buyin me arbys, bk, popeye when my money low last week he paid for me 2 go ice skatin wit him and his girl i dont want to burn bridges over bullsh1t
:laff: :laff: :laff:
Quit posting nikka, my siiiiidddeeesssss:heh::deadmanny:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
If this thread was real, I'd be real suspicious of their relationship.