Did this n*gga disrespect my mom? or did i take it the wrong way

JoeBuddenNumber1Fan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
atl home of real n1ggas
long story short my n1gga just came home after 6 months and i told him to come over to chill before we went out later that night

my moms comes into my room while he here and asks us if we wanted a drink or anything to eat and this n1gga asks for a drink even though i had water and coke in my minifridge :comeon:

my moms brings it to him and she clearly expectin him to get up and get it but this n1gga stays sittin down wit his hands down his shorts loungin lookin like a bum

she brings it and puts it in front of the table in front of him and this n1gga just outstretches tha same hand he had down his pants like :shaq:

she gives it to him and this n1gga aint even say thank you :what:

after that we leavin and i tell him to say bye quickly because i thought she was in the kitchen

my moms is in her room and the doors closed sh1t is completely the other side frm where i directed him you could see the kitchen but this n1gga opens the door

she's talkin on the phone and this n1gga says 'bye ma u take care of yourself u hear' :wow:

i swear to god we was both standin there like :dwillhuh:

n1gga act like sh1t aint hppen all night...came home later and moms isnt talkin to me

should i give him a pass or fight this n1gga he bigger than me tho but thats my moms

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sounds like he already KNOWS yo mama and just
keeping shyt like he does when youre not around.....

He's been knocking fire from that old p*ssy:ahh:

a0yqua.jpg

JoeBuddenNumber1Fan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
atl home of real n1ggas
smh n1ggas stay tryna to be funny and floppin...

any real suggestions

i really love this n1gga and i dont want to lose him over bullshyt i think it might be my moms fault she overreacted

n1gga just got out of prison fukk he know about talkin proper :what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
long story short my n1gga just came home after 6 months and i told him to come over to chill before we went out later that night

my moms comes into my room while he here and asks us if we wanted a drink or anything to eat and this n1gga asks for a drink even though i had water and coke in my minifridge :comeon:

my moms brings it to him and she clearly expectin him to get up and get it but this n1gga stays sittin down wit his hands down his shorts loungin lookin like a bum

she brings it and puts it in front of the table in front of him and this n1gga just outstretches tha same hand he had down his pants like :shaq:

she gives it to him and this n1gga aint even say thank you :what:

after that we leavin and i tell him to say bye quickly because i thought she was in the kitchen

my moms is in her room and the doors closed sh1t is completely the other side frm where i directed him you could see the kitchen but this n1gga opens the door

she's talkin on the phone and this n1gga says 'bye ma u take care of yourself u hear' :wow:

i swear to god we was both standin there like :dwillhuh:

n1gga act like sh1t aint hppen all night...came home later and moms isnt talkin to me

should i give him a pass or fight this n1gga he bigger than me tho but thats my moms
You should not invite him over your house anymore. Or at least until hes regained his manners. Thats not how you respect your elders. Prison is no excuse. Having your hand in your pants and shaking a mans hand in prison is going to start drama. Hes clearly lost some sense of civility, respect and manners while hes been in Prison. Are you afraid of him because it seems like you should have had a conversation with him about his nasty hands and invading your moms privacy.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nikkas be slick wit they shyt nikkas stayed tryna flirt wit my mama n my step mama

the nikka just got outta jail lololol you better cut into dat nikka

JoeBuddenNumber1Fan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
atl home of real n1ggas
You should not invite him over your house anymore. Or at least until hes regained his manners. Thats not how you respect your elders. Prison is no excuse. Having your hand in your pants and shaking a mans hand in prison is doing to start drama. Hes clearly lost some sense of civility, respect and manners while hes been in Prison. Are you afraid of him because it seems like you should have had a conversation with him about his nasty hands and invading your moms privacy.

im not scared of him but this n1gga one of the only people i trust he stay buyin me arbys, bk, popeye when my money low last week he paid for me 2 go ice skatin wit him and his girl i dont want to burn bridges over bullsh1t

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
im not scared of him but this n1gga one of the only people i trust he stay buyin me arbys, bk, popeye when my money low last week he paid for me 2 go ice skatin wit him and his girl i dont want to burn bridges over bullsh1t

Hes your friend because he buys you stuff? If hes that close to you you should be able to tell him you werent feelin how he acted in your house around your mother. If hes your boy, he should respect it as a man, if he doesnt respect it, you gotta evaluate the nature of your relationship. Relationships, friend are based on respect and respect goes both ways. Just because someone buys you arbys, doesnt mean they can disrespect your mother. Maybe his manners are off because of his bid but its still something you should address and if you feel bringing it up is going to cause a rift, then you gotta look in the mirror and ask, why. :dwillhuh:

JoeBuddenNumber1Fan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
atl home of real n1ggas
Hes your friend because he buys you stuff? If hes that close to you you should be able to tell him you werent feelin how he acted in your house around your mother. If hes your boy, he should respect it as a man, if he doesnt respect it, you gotta evaluate the nature of your relationship. Relationships, friend are based on respect and respect goes both ways. Just because someone buys you arbys, doesnt mean they can disrespect your mother. Maybe his manners are off because of his bid but its still something you should address and if you feel bringing it up is going to cause a rift, then you gotta look in the mirror and ask, why. :dwillhuh:

yeah u right its just me and this n1gga been through so much lol it aint jut arbys i fukked my first bytch thanks to him hit my first lick when n1ggas banned me from the hood and took my cell he spoke 2 em

i dont know breh...sh1t is complicated