Did the NBA fall off? Opening Day tonight yet there's almost zero buzz

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I am excited for the season as the team I root for has a bright future! :blessed:

Yeah, they are losing in a blowout right now but I'm still hype about the season. I'd be happy with a ECF birth for my Knicks.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A lot of leagues and a lot of sports in America are going on right now basically. European soccer teams damn near have the whole country to themselves. They don't have to compete with powerhouses such as the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, College Football, etc. Its a gazillion different sports hitting right now. Baseball having all spring and summer to themselves but yet still bleeding deep into the football season and the start of basketball and hockey season is crazy into itself. But Dodgers/Yankees is a major hit for MLB so that's taking a lot of spotlight from the leagues just starting back up. The WNBA playoffs wanted your attention and got it. MLS will want some type of eyeballs as their playoffs are starting up. NHL, NBA, starting up wants viewers and attention... sh*t is wild right now.
why is this a problem now and not every year?

On top of that, unless you really love you some hockey, none of that should impact the NBA tonight and tomorrow, yet to some of y'all it is.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
why is this a problem now and not every year?

On top of that, unless you really love you some hockey, none of that should impact the NBA tonight and tomorrow, yet to some of y'all it is.
Olympics and Team USA fed our basketball hunger/fix. The WNBA rose up from the ashes. Only baseball purists watched Rangers/DBacks WS last year while everyone is hyped for Dodgers/Yankees this year. Election year, voting in a couple of weeks. Scandals that took on a life of their own this year, etc. Much different year this year

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Olympics and Team USA fed our basketball hunger/fix. The WNBA rose up from the ashes. Only baseball purists watched Rangers/DBacks WS last year while everyone is hyped for Dodgers/Yankees this year. Election year, voting in a couple of weeks. Scandals that took on a life of their own this year, etc. Much different year this year
and even with all of that, it's mostly just NBA today and tomorrow, nothing else really, and folks still laming out.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
NFL and College football been on 10 so far. Ain't really got much to look forward to this season in The NBA. We tired of Bron and the Lakers have no hype. Bronny...
Weak ass draft class. Didnt two French nikkas go in the top 2? They both look ass. Philly drafted a tiktok star who wear fingernail polish. Curry and the Warriors done. KD and the suns done...

Idk bout the NBA this season. Antman and some more Ja Morant fukkery can bring ratings up though
And then the Celtics playing with a chip on their shoulder and may fukk around and go 82-0. I mean who fukking with them nikkas in the playoffs?

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

proud-touched.gif

It use to be so much better :to: it hurts