Did the fukkery of July 2015 open up a gateway to the apocalypse

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Last year was cool because it was mostly fukkery within the entertainment world (Drake/Meek Mill, Ghostface/Bronson, 50, Tyga, Birdman/Wayne etc.)

This year though, shyt got real. It's all about that real life, geopolitical, bodies actually being caught type fukkery. :whoa:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Last year was cool because it was mostly fukkery within the entertainment world (Drake/Meek Mill, Ghostface/Bronson, 50, Tyga, Birdman/Wayne etc.)

This year though, shyt got real. It's all about that real life, geopolitical, bodies actually being caught type fukkery. :whoa:

2017 must be when the bombs drop :merchant:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Lets try this again
- Zika virus where the Olympics being hosted
- Brexit
- Gay club in Florida got shot up by that Muslim dude
- Black folk that got executed in SC church by that cac
- Cops still killing nikkas in 'Murica
- nikkas gettin fed up and bussing back on the cops
- Trump being a real viable president candidate
- ISIS terrorizing Europe, running innocent cacs over
- fail Coup de'tat in Turkey

And that's just off the top of the dome....

You know he posted that in April before most of the stuff you listed happened, right?:skip:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets try this again
- Zika virus where the Olympics being hosted
- Brexit
- Gay club in Florida got shot up by that Muslim dude
- Black folk that got executed in SC church by that cac
- Cops still killing nikkas in 'Murica
- nikkas gettin fed up and bussing back on the cops
- Trump being a real viable president candidate
- ISIS terrorizing Europe, running innocent cacs over
- fail Coup de'tat in Turkey

And that's just off the top of the dome....
And to add on to that the alligator fukkery :huhldup:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
In the 90s I thought things would just continue to improve

Like Hip Hop. It actually went to total shyt after about 2003. I can't understand how it just turned into a pillar of salt

I haven't watched a TV show regularly in forever. I do watch Bobs Burgers, Rick and Morty, as well as Ridiculousness and Wild n Out reruns

But the dramas. The sitcoms. I have no idea about anything on Big Bang Theory or Modern Family or Blackish. I don't really even know what dramas are popular. TV went to absolute shyt.

I like MCU a lot, but seems like every movie is a remake of an older movie. I can't think of a 2000s franchise like Terminator or Alien that came out and did numbers.

Back to the aforementioned MCU. I love those movies but ain't a damn thing new about Captain America. This niqqa is almost as old as Superman.

And of course the resurgence of the American Fascists.

The IQ crisis amoung our youth. Or more precisely, the lack of education and ambition.

Crime is down vs the 90s... so that's great. But I feel more terrified than ever just driving to the store. Cops to gun me down on the way and back, and my fellow shoppers to gun me down inside the store...

School shootings and mass shooting are so commonplace that I stopped even reading the articles about them. I just shrug as if they told me about a traffic accident. RIP and all. What's for brunch?

The 2000s has been ass so far