Did the Camel have Pimp C killed over a Beyonce sextape?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I love Pimp C and UGK's music in general. Huge part of my childhood and Bun's verse on murder is still top 5 of all time in my eyes.

With that said? The theories around this man's passing have been/are ridiculous. Man was known to have respiratory issues and lean involves taking large amounts of respiratory suppressants. I don't know if people realize just how serious that is.....your body will literally forget to breathe.

People act like he was some bastion of health when he played with his health on the regular drinking that stuff.

Everything isn't a conspiracy.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
man nikkas talk that Illuminati babble like the fate of the world rests on it.

Like rappers are super humans secretly starting wars and geopolitical problems by secretly getting other celebrities killed

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:So Beyonce is responsible for the downfall of all the early-mid 2000s RnB girls. Jay is responsible for the deaths of Pimp C and Big L. Won’t be long before Blue is blamed if North West’s album flops.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Now that Puff got took down, expect more of this shyt.

Puff was obvious and Puff was sloppy. Wake me up when you got something more than some random internet nikkas doing click-baity bullshyt because their largest revenue stream is based on a YouTube algorithm.

Y'all nikkas that post this don't realize y'all feed the monster that gets people to say anything for dollars.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I love Pimp C and UGK's music in general. Huge part of my childhood and Bun's verse on murder is still top 5 of all time in my eyes.

With that said? The theories around this man's passing have been/are ridiculous. Man was known to have respiratory issues and lean involves taking large amounts of respiratory suppressants. I don't know if people realize just how serious that is.....your body will literally forget to breathe.

People act like he was some bastion of health when he played with his health on the regular drinking that stuff.

Everything isn't a conspiracy.
Exactly dudes be out here with guns for protection when these sleep apnea headed ass nikkas need to have that CPAP for protection

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao if you negroesare stupid enough to listen to cC machinations can't help

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said the Camel was not about that action
eveyone was saying they cant see jay selling drugs on the cornor even fazion said it a few months ago

even when dehaven said it to fazion that jay was fazion said he was the look out but was scared doing it

when fazion was on the west coast at 275 pounds already :mjlol: