Did Sony announce the PS5 in the holiday theme?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
We all know it's coming in 2019.

I just became a partial console gamer because I can't get releases when I want (god of war, red redemption etc)
Freesync, high refresh rates, ability to play on monitors with smoothness , AMD Navi, True 4K, 1440p and 1080p high fps with butter smoothiness :blessed:

What xbox one x is already doing in that realm. Now imagine Sony numbers with that kind of improvement :wow:

I do believe playstation is working on something to combat the switch

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile Marshalls got another shipment of the LarryBox X in this week:mjlol:
Xbox has more features than PS4 right now. The PS5 will be moving in the direction the Xbox one x is already in with a much larger audience attached.

What PS5 will bring more of is the benefits on the development side for gamers to get the most out of games like us PC gamers have.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Xbox has more features than PS4 right now. The PS5 will be moving in the direction the Xbox one x is already in with a much larger audience attached.

What PS5 will bring more of is the benefits on the development side for gamers to get the most out of games like us PC gamers have.
Can I play VR on Xbox?

VR>>>>>

Xbox features are redundant when u spent 2gs on your tv or having a smartphone

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Breh what, 99% of players are not using VR :russ:

Look into freesync, you'll see what I'm talking about.
Put it like this. My nephew ain’t asking me why freesync not on my PS4. He asking me how his Xbox don’t have Batman VR (his fav comic book hero) Resident Evil in VR.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I
We all know it's coming in 2019.

I just became a partial console gamer because I can't get releases when I want (god of war, red redemption etc)
Freesync, high refresh rates, ability to play on monitors with smoothness , AMD Navi, True 4K, 1440p and 1080p high fps with butter smoothiness :blessed:

What xbox one x is already doing in that realm. Now imagine Sony numbers with that kind of improvement :wow:

I do believe playstation is working on something to combat the switch
I JUST copped a ps4, did I pour jelly on myself?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I

I JUST copped a ps4, did I pour jelly on myself?
No but technical wise the xbox (one x) is currently the better system.
Freesync for tv and monitors, 1440p/120hz and 1080p/120hz, if you buy games on microsoft platform - you can also play it on pc too which many of us pc gamers have been asking for.

Put it like this. My nephew ain’t asking me why freesync not on my PS4. He asking me how his Xbox don’t have Batman VR (his fav comic book hero) Resident Evil in VR.
The truth is VR is dying but I get your point.
Next gen console needs to give players more to actually enjoy like better quality images and what I've said before (monitor hertz etc)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No but technical wise the xbox (one x) is currently the better system.
Freesync for tv and monitors, 1440p/120hz and 1080p/120hz, if you buy games on microsoft platform - you can also play it on pc too which many of us pc gamers have been asking for.

The truth is VR is dying but I get your point.
Next gen console needs to give players more to actually enjoy like better quality images and what I've said before (monitor hertz etc)
Damn that’s dope that you can play on both :ehh: I already got a One S tho