Did Scott Steiner have the whole locker room shook?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
fake wrestling stories vs. unstable all american wrestler who is a super athlete :mjlol:

not saying Meng isn't tough, but there's levels. :ld:
Rick Steiner
The Steiner Brothers were known for being tough guys, so when a man is feared by two of the hardest guys in the sport, you know they’ve seen some crazy things. In an interview, Steiner talked about the time Meng fought off eight police officers. “They shot him with mace and he closed his eyes and sucked it in. He just opened his mouth and took a deep breath. I mean some of the stuff he did was like, ‘What the hell?’ Scotty and I always thought we were tough guys but that was before we met Meng.”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Every time I read or hear some shyt about him backstage it’s always about him losing it and beating somebody’s ass or threatening to beat someone’s ass. :dwillhuh:
I heard him and his brother would never step to a Ron Simmons like he would with DDP. I've never known of Rick Rude or Savage being shook of anybody.

Last edited:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I heard him and his brother would never step to a Ron Simmons like he would with DDP. I've never known of Rick Rude or Savage being shook of anybody.

Norman Smiley knocked one of the Steiners out with one punch in a bar once. Rick Rude cracked the Ultimate Warrior a good one too. Savage was just nuts. Look up the Waffled House incident with him, the cops and a K9 dog.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I think it was Arn Anderson that said the Steiner Bro’s would fuk with everyone backstage except Ron Simmons.

Direct quote from Arn after he watched a young jobber get brutally ribbed by The Steiners.

Arn: "Hey, Ron, you know I don't think I've ever seen the Steiners try to rib you. How come?"
Ron: :rudy:
Arn: "I get it."

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron Simmons was in the locker room...

There were stories of the Steiners fukking with Simmon's tag partner, Butch Reed, all the time.

They didn't try shyt with Ron. Funny, that.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Direct quote from Arn after he watched a young jobber get brutally ribbed by The Steiners.

Arn: "Hey, Ron, you know I don't think I've ever seen the Steiners try to rib you. How come?"
Ron: :rudy:
Arn: "I get it."
I can’t remember who it was but somebody said Ron Simmons would only show up to the gym once or twice a month, but when he did, he would throw 600 lbs. on the rack easily. Nobody else could press that much even though most of them worked out everyday.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
I can’t remember who it was but somebody said Ron Simmons would only show up to the gym once or twice a month, but when he did, he would throw 600 lbs. on the rack easily. Nobody else could press that much even though most of them worked out everyday.

I think it was Bruce Prichard or Ric Flair mentioned it on a podcast. Ron was like Bo Jackson

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Scott was a roided up former Big 10 All American wrestler with an anger problem. He could have beat the s#it out of everybody in the WCW locker room, he knew it and his peers knew it.

Bill Watts being strapped at all times out of fear of Scott is one of my favorite wrestling stories ever.
You think any of the old WWF fighters could take him?

Steiner making Booker t crawl on all fours while whipping him in front of the whole locker room has to be one of the biggest Ls in wrestling history
What why?

In sharmells book
Was that his real wife?