Did Scott Steiner have the whole locker room shook?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Every time I read or hear some shyt about him backstage it’s always about him losing it and beating somebody’s ass or threatening to beat someone’s ass. :dwillhuh:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Scott was a roided up former Big 10 All American wrestler with an anger problem. He could have beat the s#it out of everybody in the WCW locker room, he knew it and his peers knew it.

Bill Watts being strapped at all times out of fear of Scott is one of my favorite wrestling stories ever.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Scott was a roided up former Big 10 All American wrestler with an anger problem. He could have beat the s#it out of everybody in the WCW locker room, he knew it and his peers knew it.

Bill Watts being strapped at all times out of fear of Scott is one of my favorite wrestling stories ever.
Scott vs. Meng in a shoot would've been :ohlawd:.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

I don’t know. Meng was in WCW.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Scott Steiner would've folded Meng into a pretzel :mjlol:

Um...

Haku (wrestler) - Wikipedia

In a shoot interview Bobby Heenan talked extensively about Meng and referred to him as the toughest man he has ever met. The most extreme story he shared was in regards to a bar fight in which he claimed Meng "took his two fingers on his right hand, his index finger and trigger finger, and he reached into the guy's mouth and he broke off the guy's bottom teeth." Heenan said that if he hadn't been there and seen it himself, he wouldn't believe it. Heenan was also close friends with Andre the Giant and claimed that the only two men in the world that Andre feared were Meng and Harley Race.

Kevin Sullivan told a story to WWE Classics about the time when he and Haku went to a tavern to grab a few beers before heading to their hotel. According to Sullivan, it was obvious that he and Meng weren't locals, so when they walked into the bar, a guy playing pool insulted Meng. "The next thing I know is that Meng goozles the guy like Mr. Spock," Sullivan said. "It was fast and furious. He then grabbed another guy who tried to get involved and knocked him unconscious." After that, things got even crazier. "Meng bit through the guy's shirt like a wolf, bit a chunk out of the guy's back, then spit it on the floor," he said.

Wrestler Shane Douglas said in a shoot interview that one would be better off fighting the US Army than fighting Haku. He spoke about an incident when he witnessed several cops trying to hold Haku down and one of them struck Haku with a baton on his face while the others emptied their cans of mace on him but nothing seemed to faze Haku.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Steiner making Booker t crawl on all fours while whipping him in front of the whole locker room has to be one of the biggest Ls in wrestling history
Can't remember who it was from, but I remember in one shoot interview, they said that the Steiners stripped DDP naked in front of a crowd at a house show.