Did Perfect Dark Have The WOAT Framerate?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's weird. Perfect Dark was one of my favorite games of all time and I enjoyed that game immensely. Whatever minor problems it had (framerates) I never even noticed. It's weird how today we nitpick and complain about minor shyt. When I was a kid I didn't give shyt as long as the game was fun.

PD on the N64 was piff and the frame rate was atrocious. As a shorty, I noticed it way back when. My worst that I've ever seen was Odin Sphere on the PS2, during one boss battle, I could literally count the frames as they passed by. That's super bad.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360 had a decent frame rate at times but near the end of chapter 10, the frame rate takes a ridiculous dip due to the amount of enemy’s on screen at once to the point where you can Ryu’s individual animation during his ultimate attacks.

That stair case fight right?? 100 percent remember that shyt... Beating that game even on normal was a some real shyt though:whew:

It's weird. Perfect Dark was one of my favorite games of all time and I enjoyed that game immensely. Whatever minor problems it had (framerates) I never even noticed. It's weird how today we nitpick and complain about minor shyt. When I was a kid I didn't give shyt as long as the game was fun.

more real shyt. Perfect Dark was great. And that stage posted in the topic didnt have bad frame rate... I guess maybe if you trigger an alarm and dont kill shyt for a while???

Although I have seen speedrunners of Goldeneye and PD look at the floor to reduce lag or whatever so it is there.:manny: